Announcink da cat-o-lympikz!

Old August 11th 04, 01:01 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Default Announcink da cat-o-lympikz!

Hihi effurrykitty,

By popular vote, dis yeerz cat-o-lympikz will be helded inna da Gran
Kanyon startink dis weekend!

We'zl haff a motorcycle trip dere fur da kitteez who liksta ride
motorcycles, anna after da effents, we'll haff a Bar-B-Que by da riber down
inna da bottom.

So far da effents seem to be:

Hairball Hurking
Early AM Grembling chase
Da broad-leap on da hooman bed
Da high-Jump
Kitty golf/soccer
Jump-n-bat
Traffic-blocking/Trip-da-hooman

But anykitty can name more effents, an anykitty can compete. After all,
we'ze kittys so we'ze don need rulz!

Whaddya say, kittys?
--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old August 11th 04, 09:08 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Mlle. Anaïs" had some very interesting
things to say about Announcink da cat-o-lympikz!:

Hairball Hurking
Traffic-blocking/Trip-da-hooman

I'd like to enter these events.

Felix, busily training

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old August 11th 04, 10:11 AM
Miss Violette

This sounds wonderful, and maybe we can go to Greece for another event as it
sounds nice there also, Miss Violette, considering if she will enter an
event

Old August 11th 04, 04:16 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Sylvia M. wrote:
Wuz food begging menshunt?
Dyna, champ at dat

Hokay, food/treet beggingk iz onna da list! I tink dis may be a popular
effent...

Old August 11th 04, 04:18 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
We have more contestants. Namely, Aunt Karen's two cats. Lady
Katherine wishes to enter the growl-and-hiss, toy/surrogate baby
carry, and kitten-ear-washing events. Emilie Anne, Empress of
Edibles, would like to enter the under-bed-hiding and
gobble-food-and-hurk events. Both would like to compete in the
hardwood floor ice-skate event.

clipboard out

Hokay, youze guyz iz in. If'n youze likes da hardwood ice skate you shud
tink ov da Gremblink sprints too...

Old August 11th 04, 04:19 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
Hairball Hurking
Traffic-blocking/Trip-da-hooman

I'd like to enter these events.

Hokay Felix, dat's gud. Dis hurking effent is gettink popular!

Old August 11th 04, 07:33 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Hihi effurrykitty,

Well, it lukz like dis yeerz olympikz will be well-attnded!

So what we'ze needz is sum kitteez to (with da help ov dere hooman
sekratariez) report on da various effentz dat dey are not kompeetink in.

Myownself can report on da Block/trip-da-hooman effentz, and if needz
be, Hurking.

Any udder volunteer kittys?

Old August 11th 04, 11:10 PM
Sylvia M.

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message

Hihi effurrykitty,

Well, it lukz like dis yeerz olympikz will be well-attnded!

So what we'ze needz is sum kitteez to (with da help ov dere hooman
sekratariez) report on da various effentz dat dey are not kompeetink in.

Myownself can report on da Block/trip-da-hooman effentz, and if needz
be, Hurking.

Any udder volunteer kittys?
--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

I kin reepurrt on "Da broad-leap on da hooman bed"
Maybee effin lern uh fu tingz ;-)

Dyna hu getz up olny stelthelly neow

Old August 12th 04, 03:32 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Sylvia M. wrote:
I kin reepurrt on "Da broad-leap on da hooman bed"
Maybee effin lern uh fu tingz ;-)

Dyna hu getz up olny stelthelly neow

Hihi Dyna,

Dis iz won uv my fafforites, you will luff dis effent! You needs to do
da hyptonizink miao on Aunti Sylvia to haff her buy a wadderbed.

Dis vastly improofs da sport! An wid a bigbig kitty like yourownself,
dat last bownse shud be sumfin else! I'ze only twenny inchez an seffen
powndz buttid I gets a gudgud final bownse!