Pet Ownership is Killing through Kindness

Old August 9th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Pet Ownership is Killing through Kindness

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

Faking animal-liberationist posts is a favourite pastime of fratboy
trolls. PETA is not even mentioned in the article and obviously had
nothing to do with it.////

PETA policy is that your shouldn't keep companion animals.
Q.E.D. It's fair to assume that the OP is a PETA Nut-job.

No it isn't. You may not agree with them but that doesn't mean
anyone has the right to smear them with black propaganda.

What is "black" propaganda? Never heard that term before.

Anyway, I think that article sounded very much like PETA literature,
and if the fakers were indeed frat boys trolling, they probably took
some genuine PETA writing, and just added their own spin on it to make
it look more absurd (not an easy job - that's quite an accomplishment).

BTW, read Jeffrey Masson's book for a rather disturbing but sane
account of what we do to animals. (His position is a bit like that
of Compassion in World Farming, an outfit I have some time for).

I have to admit that I've enjoyed Jeffrey Masson's books. When Elephants
Weep (that is his, isn't it?) was fascinating. Also, he collaborates with
a woman, whose name escapes me at the moment, who wrote great books about
dogs and cats and other animals. They live in Berkeley, CA - spitting
distance from me.

Nonetheless, there's a huge amount of territory between factory farming,
poaching, abuses in zoos and circuses, and general cruelty and neglect,
and *keeping a pet* that you take good care of. Some folks paint it all
with a single broad brush. Even Masson wrote a book about his cats.

Joyce
Old August 9th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Q.E.D. It's fair to assume that the OP is a PETA Nut-job.
No it isn't. You may not agree with them but that doesn't mean
anyone has the right to smear them with black propaganda.

What is "black" propaganda? Never heard that term before.

It's propaganda by fake statements that appear to come from the
people you're smearing; rather than state your *own* opposition
to them, you forge stuff. The classic example is The Protocols
of the Elders of Zion; a slightly later one was the Zinoviev
Letter. It's a specialty of secret police worldwide.

Old August 10th 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

Default K-Bitch "pokes" fun at Pinky's ass.....and Pinky liked "it"......

John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"Pinku-Sensei" wrote in

message

Sometimes kooks just arrive here in AUK as if by magic

carpet.
It
saves
us
(tinu) the trouble of finding them and bringing them back

here.

Dr. Chrome-Dome (Pinky) you got a "Special" reception here

in
AUK
because
you are a "Super Ko0k"

K-Bitch enjoyed "poking" you as the photo shows:

http://www.girlincontrol.com/hun-27-

11/images/IMG_9120_JPG.jpg

Bring back fond memories?

Your Pal,
HJ

Whats this have to do with the funny things my pussies do, Net
Abuser?

KKKrap, this was supposed to be a private post to "Pinky-Punky"

and
you
peeked!

Rolls-up newspaper
WHACK

No Peeking

That hurt me more than it did you

I'll revenge **** on your carpet, aNiMaL aBuSeR.

Please pick out your favorite spot and enjoy!

I revenge-pooped in your shoes...

Sure glad you picked the "going to Goodwill" pile of shoes.

Actually its the one youre wearing, you just *think* its a dr.scholls
gel insert

Old August 10th 07, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
reenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
[...]

There you go again, trying to pull one of my legs!

Old August 11th 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

[...]

Nonsense...I'm pooping in your shoes

--
www.patriotboy.blogspot.com
Old August 11th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

[...]

Methinks thou are dreamingeth and pooping on thyself.......

Old August 12th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile ofN-
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

[...]

Dont you have some cat minds to read, NeT AbUsEr?

--
www.savewolves.org
Old August 12th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

reenews.net...

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

[...]

They're scratching me a Morse Code message as we speak.....
"We..like..Purina..cat..chow..stop".

Old August 13th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

[...]

They *told* you to stop, why dont you listen?

--
www.patriotboy.blogspot.com
Old August 13th 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

[...]

That was "code speak" for end of message :-)