Da skalez skared O T

Old May 20th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Da skalez skared O T

On May 20, 4:05*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Howdy, diz iz Lizzie anna I jus hazta tell urselvez about O T anna da
talking skalez. See da gramby kan't stan up anna read what her weighs
annymore. *Her ordered a talkink skalez. *Las nite we was all in bed, *noooo
not me on da bed dem ofther catz wont low dat yet. *Anywayz we herd da
skalez say "Hello" which it does when Gramby taps it wiff her futz. *Well O
T walkez ofver itself and it said dat den when he got off, itselfz said "I
am ready" *den O T musta haff walked bak ofver itself anna itself sai "14.5
poundz" and himself got off of it and turned roun and sniffed itself den,
itself said "Bye" and dat skared himself so bad he went and jmped on da
Gramby. *Her waz laffink at him so muchez he got madd at her den.

This was so funny, I heard it talking and until it said the weight I didn't
know which cat was messing with it. *When it said BYE O T shot on the bed
like he had been blasted from a cannon then laid beside me with only his
eyes looking over my side staring at the door to the bathroom. *It was so
funny and Lizzie came in long enough to look up at him then go back out.

Gudness! Cud we get wuns dat sed "kitty is hungwee - feed him/hur"?
Now dat wood be speshal.....
Harry, hungwee

Old May 21st 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Gramby wrote:
www.maxiaids.com
Lee put me onto it and after looking at several places it was the best
and, we both got the talking food scale and the weight one as the bundle
deal saved some money

"MLB" wrote in message ...

Gramby wrote:
[...]

I am curious. Where did you buy the talking scale? MLB

Thanks for the good information. MLB
Old May 22nd 11, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

diz iz whut i think dat fud one wuz allabowt but NNNOOO!!! Chester glarin
atta breekfeezt bar

On May 20, 4:05 pm, "Gramby"
[...]

Dat wud beh gud Harry..ai wunt une uff dat kynd tew.
Yer frend
Mosey