Wot haz happernd ....

Old October 17th 03, 12:08 AM
Blurbubble

Default Wot haz happernd ....

....tu Miss Violette and OEJ? I miss dem (

Clarence

---

Old October 18th 03, 02:49 PM
Blurbubble

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
we are touched that you missed us, We have had horrid problems to many to
mane but now we think things are better, Here's hoping we will see more of
you in the near future, Miss Violette and OEJ

Gud gud - Ize glad tu see yuze bakk! ) Ize howpin yuze orl okay.

Clarence

---

Old October 20th 03, 06:03 PM
Blurbubble

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
our pooter is not sick anymore but Tiger, TV anna that new Truder kitten

is
sick, Miss Violette

Oh No ( Orl free of dem iz sikk? Ize howpin itz not seereeyus anna yuze
orl betta soon.

Clarence (wurreed)

---

Old October 21st 03, 09:53 AM
Miss Violette

Things are looking up but TV got the pink stuff from TED yesterday, boy was
he mad, Miss Violette
Blurbubble (fake addy) wrote in
message ...

Old October 22nd 03, 01:30 AM
Blurbubble

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
Things are looking up but TV got the pink stuff from TED yesterday, boy

was
he mad, Miss Violette

Yeugh!! Horrabawl pink stuff tu drink or..or...wot?!

Clarence (horrafyed)

---

Old October 22nd 03, 01:39 PM
Miss Violette

to drink and since he is such a big kitty he gets more thaan I would, and
two times a day, Miss Violette