Got a Website up for stray kitty!

Old August 18th 05, 05:11 PM
kilikini

Default Got a Website up for stray kitty!

I've got a website up for my darling stray kitty. I'm going to update it as
often as I can to show her progress in weight.

Site is he http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/newkitty.html

Hope you follow the progress!

kili

Old August 18th 05, 05:40 PM
Exocat

"kilikini" wrote
I've got a website up for my darling stray kitty. I'm going to update
it as
often as I can to show her progress in weight.
Site is he http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/newkitty.html
Hope you follow the progress!

AW, she's adorable, and definitely part siamese. Probably weighs over 4
lbs, though, not that that's NEARLY enough of course.

Yes, I'll follow Fortune's progress with enthusiasm and much caring.

Purring for a successful vet visit next week, but in the meantime
anything you can do to reduce her flea infestation could well save her
life: infested kittens of around her weight are often bled to death by
the little b's.

Good luck!

Gordon & the FF

Old August 18th 05, 05:45 PM
Adrian

kilikini wrote:
I've got a website up for my darling stray kitty. I'm going to
update it as often as I can to show her progress in weight.

Site is he http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/newkitty.html

Hope you follow the progress!

kili

I don't think she'll be a stray after the 27th, she's so lucky that she
found you.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old August 18th 05, 06:04 PM
kilikini

"Exocat" wrote in message
news

"kilikini" wrote
I've got a website up for my darling stray kitty. I'm going to update
it as
often as I can to show her progress in weight.
Site is he http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/newkitty.html
Hope you follow the progress!

AW, she's adorable, and definitely part siamese. Probably weighs over 4
lbs, though, not that that's NEARLY enough of course.

Yes, I'll follow Fortune's progress with enthusiasm and much caring.

Purring for a successful vet visit next week, but in the meantime
anything you can do to reduce her flea infestation could well save her
life: infested kittens of around her weight are often bled to death by
the little b's.

Good luck!

Gordon & the FF

She's so dainty and so tiny! I will take care of her fleas as soon as our
trust level is good and I feel that she's strong enough to handle it. Won't
be long. She's getting MUCH better. Thanks for the thumbs up!

kili

Old August 18th 05, 06:23 PM
Enfilade

kilikini wrote:
I've got a website up for my darling stray kitty. I'm going to update it as
often as I can to show her progress in weight.

Site is he http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/newkitty.html

Hope you follow the progress!

kili

I remember when Poor Smokey was so thin....I hope we can all watch her
fill out and sleek up.

--Fil

Old August 18th 05, 06:28 PM
kilikini

"Cheryl Perkins" wrote in message
kilikini wrote:
I've got a website up for my darling stray kitty. I'm going to update

it as
often as I can to show her progress in weight.

Site is he http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/newkitty.html

Hope you follow the progress!

She looks almost like she's got some Siamese ancestry. And she certainly
is skinny! The poor thing must have been ready to drop from starvation
when you found her!

--
Cheryl

She could hardly sit at a food bowl. She wobbled. She's eating really
heartily now and she's standing and running. I can't wait to watch her
progress myself. I wish I had an indoor place to keep her, but
unfortunately, I do not, and until we get her completely disease free, I
can't risk losing my other cats to what she may have.

kili

Old August 18th 05, 06:28 PM
kilikini

"Enfilade" wrote in message
ups.com...

kilikini wrote:
I've got a website up for my darling stray kitty. I'm going to update

it as
often as I can to show her progress in weight.

Site is he http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/newkitty.html

Hope you follow the progress!

kili

I remember when Poor Smokey was so thin....I hope we can all watch her
fill out and sleek up.

--Fil

I'll monitor her progress and post pix as I see changes. I'm excited!

kili

Old August 18th 05, 06:40 PM
Jane

Oh, she's BEAUTIFUL!! Looks part Siamese to me, too.
Good name. I hope she grows into it. lol

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Old August 18th 05, 08:01 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:21:07 +0000 (UTC), Cheryl Perkins
yodeled:

kilikini wrote:
I've got a website up for my darling stray kitty. I'm going to update it as
often as I can to show her progress in weight.

Site is he http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/newkitty.html

Hope you follow the progress!

She looks almost like she's got some Siamese ancestry. And she certainly
is skinny! The poor thing must have been ready to drop from starvation
when you found her!

Yes, I noticed that-- posted somewhere below. She actually looks like
a flamepoint, rather than pure white. Seeing a cat neglected like
that makes my head explode. She will be SOOOOOO fabulous when she's
fattened up. Poo on whomever threw her away.

Actually, seeing that she's such an unusual kitty makes me very
uncomfortable, like perhaps she's a throaway from an unscrupulous
breeder.

Theresa
Old August 18th 05, 10:10 PM
kilikini

kilikini wrote:
I've got a website up for my darling stray kitty. I'm going to update

it as
often as I can to show her progress in weight.

Site is he http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/newkitty.html

Hope you follow the progress!

She looks almost like she's got some Siamese ancestry. And she certainly
is skinny! The poor thing must have been ready to drop from starvation
when you found her!

Yes, I noticed that-- posted somewhere below. She actually looks like
a flamepoint, rather than pure white. Seeing a cat neglected like
that makes my head explode. She will be SOOOOOO fabulous when she's
fattened up. Poo on whomever threw her away.

Actually, seeing that she's such an unusual kitty makes me very
uncomfortable, like perhaps she's a throaway from an unscrupulous
breeder.

Nah, I live in Florida. There are so many stray cats here because people
are transient; they come here for the winter and leave in the summer. I
think she was a throw away because she got pregnant. That's all. In the
neighborhood *l* live in, I doubt it if there are any catteries; no need.
Pick them up at your back door!

kili