2008 Jellicle Ball Gestbuk Table

Old October 11th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

Default 2008 Jellicle Ball Gestbuk Table

MEOW Ms. Cleo, I'm sending this peemail to you. Phantom and I will be
at the Jellicle Ball, but how will we find you (or Ms. Fluffytail or
Mr. Mercurio) I still have not mastered the location spell yet. I
(PURRRRR) look so forward to seeing you (PURRRRR) all again (PURRRR).

Misty the Black Panther

Thank you for volunteering, OT! That's an excellent idea. We have spare
teleporters, so why don't you and Harri teleport over to Misty and
Phantom's house and leave them a teleporter? While you're there you can
show them how to use it, then 'port through with them to be sure they
make it ok.

Misty, I believe Mercurio will be here tomorrow. I'm looking forward to
seeing both of you again.

Cleo
Old October 11th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ok Harri, u kan do da kontrolz, I might end uz up in outer spaze. O T gets
the porter swept out and ready to go.

Old October 12th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Ok Harri, u kan do da kontrolz, I might end uz up in outer spaze. O T gets
the porter swept out and ready to go.

[Harri and OT step into the teleporter and emerge at Misty's house. OT
drags a folded up extra teleporter with him.]

Meow, Misty. Meow, Phantom. I'z Harri Roadcat and dis OT. We'z brought
you a teleporter of your own! Where would you like us to set it up?
Under a hoomin bed is usually good, or inside a closet. It's not too
heavy, so you guys can haul it to wherever you'd like it.

Anyway, you see dis keypad here? It's got some preset buttons right
here. Da number 1 button allez takes you to da site of da Jellicle Ball.
It gets programmed automatically as soon as da site gets chosen. An if
you don't want to use da buttons, you just put yourown forehead against
dis gold pad right here, and fink of where you want to go. It then takes
you right dere.

So, is you guys ready to go to da Jellicle Ball?

Harri
Old October 12th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize so glad youze will be able to do this again.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 12th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 11, 5:07*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
In article ,

*"Granby" wrote:
[...]

Thank you Harri for the teleporter, but we already have one -- a nice
one I might add -- thanks to The Bobcat that utilizes Google Earth, so
there will be no problem getting to the Ball, the problem is always
finding some cat AT the Ball Until Mr. Mecurio teaches me the location
spell for finding people, objects, etc. Actually on second thpought
maybe we'll accept your offer for a teleporter, just in case The
Bobcat needs to pick one of us up to takes us home (hint: it will NOT
be me)-- though Teleporting is NOT one of Bobcat's favorite things to
do, but.... with a lot of Mint Tea..... Do you know WHERE we'll be
able to find HRH Cleopatra Silvercat once we get there???

Misty the Black Panther (and her brother Phantom the Black Panther)
Old October 12th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Thank you Harri for the teleporter, but we already have one -- a nice
one I might add -- thanks to The Bobcat that utilizes Google Earth, so
there will be no problem getting to the Ball, the problem is always
finding some cat AT the Ball Until Mr. Mecurio teaches me the location
spell for finding people, objects, etc. Actually on second thpought
maybe we'll accept your offer for a teleporter, just in case The
Bobcat needs to pick one of us up to takes us home (hint: it will NOT
be me)-- though Teleporting is NOT one of Bobcat's favorite things to
do, but.... with a lot of Mint Tea..... Do you know WHERE we'll be
able to find HRH Cleopatra Silvercat once we get there???

Misty the Black Panther (and her brother Phantom the Black Panther)

She won't be too hard to find. She still iznt feelin specially good
after gettin her toofs worked on so her will prolly be restin on a comfy
cushion. But her is feelin betterer efurry day.

[Harri is startled by a small exlosion behind her. When she turns to
look, all she sees is a puff of smoke. When she turns back to speak with
Misty she is startled to see a kitty wearing a black cloak with a hood
over his head.]

Mercurio: Greetings, Misty. I'm glad to see you again.
Old October 13th 08, 07:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey and Tabitha =^ . ^= =`~^.* .^=~`

Dat wud be furry nice. Itz nice to hab tradishunz like dis at da ball.

Rebecca

Yes it is. And if I remember correctly didn't you two do that last year?
You did an excellent job. Could Miss Piglet sit with you again? I
believe she has expressed a desire to do so again.

Cleo

MEOW Ms. Cleo, I'm sending this peemail to you. Phantom and I will be
at the Jellicle Ball, but how will we find you (or Ms. Fluffytail or
Mr. Mercurio) I still have not mastered the location spell yet. I
(PURRRRR) look so forward to seeing you (PURRRRR) all again (PURRRR).

Misty the Black Panther

You can find Mrs Fluffytail with me, Mosey. We got winked on Sept 20 and it
wuz a bootiful wedwink. Tabitha can tell yew awl bout et iffen her wants.
We r sew happee.
I wook forward tew meeting yew.
PUUURR
Mosey