Ping Sheelagh

Old February 3rd 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Pijewlchio

Default Ping Sheelagh

I get food stamps.

I wasn't kicking you.

Sorry that it came off that way, but I meant my words in the kindest way.

What spoke to me the most is your ideas!
You have good ideas!

socialite? now that was supposed to make you laugh.

My point was....

ALL OF MY PLANS HAVE FAILED
yet I live with no regrets.

I start over daily, I tip my hat and draw my cane to anyone that can make a
plan and stay with it.

Good luck to you, me and Rube wish you the best.

Old February 3rd 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Demon Chunky Style

On Feb 2, 10:14 pm, "Pijewlchio" wrote:
I get food stamps.

I wasn't kicking you.

Sorry that it came off that way, but I meant my words in the kindest way.

What spoke to me the most is your ideas!
You have good ideas!

socialite? now that was supposed to make you laugh.

My point was....

ALL OF MY PLANS HAVE FAILED
yet I live with no regrets.

I start over daily, I tip my hat and draw my cane to anyone that can make a
plan and stay with it.

Good luck to you, me and Rube wish you the best.

Save yer energy. She's a moron and won't understand this anyway.

Old February 3rd 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 3 Feb, 03:14, "Pijewlchio" wrote:
I get food stamps.

Oh god, I do feel dreadful SORRY..

I am so sorry for allowing my fingers do too much talking
I want you to know how sorry I am for that.
There was a reason for my fiery outburst as you will see when you read
on..

I wasn't kicking you.

I can see that now (

Sorry that it came off that way, but I meant my words in the kindest way.

I feel ten times worse...It is me that should be doing the apologies
here, not you...
And I am.I really do apologize

What spoke to me the most is your ideas!
You have good ideas!

Thank you, your very kind to say all of this, especially after I let
my feelings fly.I don't deserve it really
socialite? now that was supposed to make you laugh.

I couldn't be more contrite if I tried.
I could tie my tongue in forty knots right now, honestly I
could..?!!!
My point was....

ALL OF MY PLANS HAVE FAILED
yet I live with no regrets.

Good!! (to no regrets)...
Then, you must pick yourself up, dust your knees then march through
that door like you own the world, & try again, you hear me;o)

I understand your words more than you could know, the same has
happened to us here as well...

I start over daily, I tip my hat and draw my cane to anyone that can make a
plan and stay with it.

I hope that I can.

I think the best value in this house is that when we make a plan , it
is made as a family plan, which ever one of us it is.
ie:If it is Luke(my 17yr old boy) going to the academy of music, then
we all work to ensure that he gets there.
If it is me trying to catch a cat, so that we can spay it, then..then
the same method applies...

Good luck to you, me and Rube wish you the best.

Thank you Pijewlchio, but please do read on?

Your regards mean all the more now that I realise that I was in the
wrong, & that you were kind enough to still reach out & enforce what
you meant after my fiery outburst. What bookie said had some wisdom to
it(by the way, she is very wise & the most down to earth person I know
apart from me, lol).

We Brits are far too sarcastic..It is a major flaw in me personally
for assuming such too.
Quote:
have you not thought that this person is an American and therefore
may
not have any idea about sarcasm? remember yanks don't do or
understand
sarcasm, unlike us Brits, so he/she may have been meaning entirely
what they said.

Bookie

Sorry been off line for a while.

Pijewlochio,
It would seem that I owe you my humble apology.
My very humblest apology too(

I have been off line for some time, so didn't read this one until just
now.

Bookie was spot on with this one.
Sarcasm(is/was my downfall) is a major flaw in us all over here, &
that was part of the reason that I took it the wrong way.

Quite recently, I have been stalked by a troll from Hell..& I
"Wrongly" assumed that this character had simply posted under a
different e-mail address in his latest guise.
I'm not his only victim.

I had just manged to work out how to Kill File him too, so the
thought that he was trying to get round it, was enough to make me let
rip.

I was very wrong.In fact I couldn't have been further wrong here...So
I would like to send you the Apology that you deserve so richly, &
thank you for being so kind as to reach out, when it was me that made
the mistake, not you.

I certainly didn't mean to make you feel bad, &if I have I am sorry
for that also.

I let go of my Personal wall a few months ago P.
I have only been reading and writing for a few years now & that was
"exactly" what made me think that it was the troll attack.

It spends every spare moment it has making me feel inadequate, small,
insignificant & stupid.

*Every single other person* on this group has encouraged me, so please
don't think that any other person will judge you for who you are,
where you come from, who you are or how you live...because they
won't!!
They are a really nice bunch of people.
Thank you for giving me the chance to express my sorrow at my actions
and words. It was big of you to allow me the chance to explain my
reasons.

Hey P, look at the bigger picture here.
I was a breeder, the lowest of the lowest, but I was still made to
feel welcome.!!
That speaks volumes in it's self, doesn't it?
I learn something new every single day that I visit here, & that is
the whole point of it.

Kindest Regards
From the slightly wiser Sheelagh x

I look forward to great discussions with you & seeing some lovely
photos of your Rupert too

Old February 3rd 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 3 Feb, 16:34, "Demon Chunky Style" wrote:
On Feb 2, 10:14 pm, "Pijewlchio" wrote:

I get food stamps.

I wasn't kicking you.

Sorry that it came off that way, but I meant my words in the kindest way.

What spoke to me the most is your ideas!
You have good ideas!

socialite? now that was supposed to make you laugh.

My point was....

ALL OF MY PLANS HAVE FAILED
yet I live with no regrets.

I start over daily, I tip my hat and draw my cane to anyone that can make a
plan and stay with it.

Good luck to you, me and Rube wish you the best.

Save yer energy. She's a moron and won't understand this anyway.- Hide quoted text -

..................\|||/
................(o o)
,----ooO--(_)-----------.
|.....Please..................|
|...don't feed the........|
| .....TROLL... !...........|
'-------------------Ooo--'
............|__|__|
.............||... ||
..........ooO Ooo.................\|||/

Old February 4th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Demon Chunky Style

On Feb 3, 2:14 pm, "sheelagh"
|.....Please..................|
|...don't feed the........|
| .....TROLL... !...........|

Interesting that you respond to someone you've supposedly killfiled...

Another lie from the illiterate ****wit.

Old February 4th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jesus take the wheel

On Feb 4, 3:17 pm, "Demon Chunky Style" wrote:

Interesting that you respond to someone you've supposedly killfiled...

Another lie from the illiterate ****wit.

can't have her may as well bash her?

you've got a hard road to hoe

did you slap your x-wife around while driving down the road drunk?

Old February 4th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Jesus take the wheel" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 4, 3:17 pm, "Demon Chunky Style" wrote:

Interesting that you respond to someone you've supposedly killfiled...

Another lie from the illiterate ****wit.

can't have her may as well bash her?

you've got a hard road to hoe

did you slap your x-wife around while driving down the road drunk?

Who was that?

Old February 4th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jesus take the wheel

On Feb 4, 3:50 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Jesus take the wheel" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

On Feb 4, 3:17 pm, "Demon Chunky Style" wrote:

Interesting that you respond to someone you've supposedly killfiled...

Another lie from the illiterate ****wit.

can't have her may as well bash her?

you've got a hard road to hoe

did you slap your x-wife around while driving down the road drunk?

Who was that?

it's the fat man from PA, Nick
he's so lazy.

He's always called sheelagh a fawkwit
not to mention he has a real passion for her
she must remind him of his x-wife
(you know, the one who's grunting under someone else now?)

Old February 4th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:17:47 GMT, "Demon Chunky Style"
wrote:

Interesting that you respond to someone you've supposedly killfiled...

Another lie from the illiterate ****wit.

You're a coward, picking on a sweet woman on Usenet. Whats the matter, no
woman will have you so you abuse them anonymously? At least you can
pretend to have a big dick on the Intarweb, loser.

--
Lynne
Old February 4th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Jesus take the wheel" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 4, 3:50 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Jesus take the wheel" wrote in
ooglegroups.com...

On Feb 4, 3:17 pm, "Demon Chunky Style" wrote:

Interesting that you respond to someone you've supposedly killfiled...

Another lie from the illiterate ****wit.

can't have her may as well bash her?

you've got a hard road to hoe

did you slap your x-wife around while driving down the road drunk?

Who was that?

it's the fat man from PA, Nick
he's so lazy.

All that blubber, all that dyed black hair, ugh .... he always looks
like he's gasping for breath from hauling hat shapeless, hulking
body of his from the fridge to the can. *shiver*