Exploring Hawai'l

Old October 18th 15, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Exploring Hawai'l

Harri Roadcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On 10/14/15 11:42 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Harri, Harri, shud yoo be flyin on yur own?!?!? Yoo needz to be
takin kare uv yurownself! Haz da CAA (Catmerica Aviation
Administration) kleered yurownself to kontinyoo flyin? At leest sit
down a hab sumfing to eet befur yoo leevz. We kan git da caterin
kittiez to bring us sumfing.

Sundance, catcerned onnerary brofur

Fangu, Sundance, somefing to eat would be nice. Dat's one of da good
fings about being sickly - mine Paw is feeding me lots an lots of
good stuff besides our usual gooshy food and Temptations, to try to
put some weight back on me.

I'm ok to fly. Even if somefing happened to me, da autopilot knows
how to get me home and land safely. Fangu fur your concern.

Harri the very skinny Roadcat

Cash sneaks into a porter. He's got a 4oz sashimi of tuna but more
importantly, he has a whole fresh cooked ducky leg. He delivers it to
Harri and gives her a saucy wink and wag tail and runs off.

Old October 18th 15, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Cash sneaks into a porter. He's got a 4oz sashimi of tuna but more
importantly, he has a whole fresh cooked ducky leg. He delivers it to
Harri and gives her a saucy wink and wag tail and runs off.

Harri nearly inhales the sashimi, then remembers her manners

Oh, fangu so much, Cash! Dat's all wunnerful stuff.

Sundance, why don't you and Pit2nya help me wif dis ducky leg? Dere's
enough ducky meat on it fur all of us.

Harri
Old October 18th 15, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Well den I will tell yoo. Harri kan say if I duznt tell it rite.

When Rebecca an me wuz purrty noo in da komoonitee, Anti Soft an Unka Furry
finded a liddle orinj tabby kittin. Dey didn't know whut to kall dis kittin
at first, but finullee da kittin telled dem dat itz name wuz Harri. Only at
dat time, Anti Soft fingked Harri wuz a boykittee, so she thingked da kittin
sed "Harry".

Anti Soft lukked fur a home fur "Harry". Unka Dan wantid to take "him", but
it taked a wile befur he kud drive hizown truk to meet dem. Durin dat time,
when "Harry" wuz at a TED, da TED sed dat "Harry" wuz reely a girlkittee.
Dey decided dat "Harri" wuz short fur "Harriet".

Of korse, Harri knowed all along dat she wuz a girlkittee. Now dat da
hoominz knowed it, too, she wuz wurried dat Unka Dan mite not want
herownself, if he reely wantid a boykitty. She wuz sad fingkin dat. At da
time I wuz kind of sad, too, kuz myown sisfur Cassidy had went to da Brij
when we wuz liddle kittinz. Since Cassidy wuz also a orinj tabby girl, Harri
reminded myownself of her, so I asked Harri if I kud be herown onnerary
brofur, an she sed she wud like dat. So datz how we bekamed onnerary
siblingz.

Of korse, Unka Dan did still want herself, an kame to git her in hiz big
truk. After dat, she travulled wif hizsef an bekamed Harri Roadkitten, an
den Harri Roadcat. She had mennee venchurz (espeshully wif Sammy da Venchur
Kitten, now knowed az Sammy Redcat), an I wuz onnered dat she allowed me to
be one of da kitteez (the uther wuz Sammy) hoo givved herownself away when
she got winked to OT.

Sundance
=========
Fanfu furr diz tellin ov da story.
Den Harri iz mine onnerary Siztur-in-Paw!
Heow nize! I dun't tink I hav uh sisfur so itz nize tu hab twu Sisfurz in
Law.

Pit2nya

Old October 18th 15, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Cash sneaks into a porter. He's got a 4oz sashimi of tuna but more
importantly, he has a whole fresh cooked ducky leg. He delivers it to
Harri and gives her a saucy wink and wag tail and runs off.

Harri nearly inhales the sashimi, then remembers her manners

Oh, fangu so much, Cash! Dat's all wunnerful stuff.

Sundance, why don't you and Pit2nya help me wif dis ducky leg? Dere's
enough ducky meat on it fur all of us.

Harri

Dat'z juzt ducky, dear SIPaw

P2nya

Old October 19th 15, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla[_3_]

"Harri Roadcat" wrote

On 10/14/15 11:42 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Harri, Harri, shud yoo be flyin on yur own?!?!? Yoo needz to be takin kare
uv yurownself! Haz da CAA (Catmerica Aviation Administration) kleered
yurownself to kontinyoo flyin? At leest sit down a hab sumfing to eet
befur yoo leevz. We kan git da caterin kittiez to bring us sumfing.

Sundance, catcerned onnerary brofur

Fangu, Sundance, somefing to eat would be nice. Dat's one of da good fings
about being sickly - mine Paw is feeding me lots an lots of good stuff
besides our usual gooshy food and Temptations, to try to put some weight
back on me.

I'm ok to fly. Even if somefing happened to me, da autopilot knows how to
get me home and land safely. Fangu fur your concern.

Harri the very skinny Roadcat

Mosey ports over to Hawaii quickly on Monday

Hi Sundance,Harri, &Amelia & the others here, I need my sunglasses...puts
them on Aha..better. yeUP
Waves to Jocko the Diving /Surfing Cat who is catching some waves, Jocko
waves back and surfs away....
Harri, did Amelia give you the magical *healing* lei I ported over to your
house along with a couple of
gifts for Amelia?
Yes Harri, please eat more fudz.
Harri, your _auto=Otto_ pilot is quite uhm handsome..waffs , ai jezt had
sum nip.
Ranger, PookyKat and I went shopping and got our Hawaiian outfits at the
Bowteek.
Sundance, you were a great help. yeUP
You women cats look lovely. yeUP. So do you Iowna and Cash.
I look forward to being with you later, Amelia Mosey smiles and gives
Amelia a *noseboop*
Amelia, you can save your present to wear until Jellicle Ball, and Pipps
will do the same with her diamond covered collar that Ranger gave her for
her purrdai.
Ranger asked Pipps if he could skort her to Jellicle Ball, she xptud and
she was thrilled that he had asked her.
Here ya go for all of you ..Mosey puts some magical sparkly leis on the
table. These are great Mosey smiles again as he puts one around Amelia's
neck
How do you like it , Amelia? It really lights up your beautiful eyes.
Paws some kites, in the shape of Rainbows to _everyone_ there.
O, I checked and the 2015 Jellicle Ball cloth hankies with the Rainbows are
ready for the guest table at JB .
Grabs a bite to eat and ports back to Seattle where it is cold and rainy,
to get more things, n figure more stuff out.
Aloha for now.
Mosey-crosses toes that diz shows up

Old October 21st 15, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Amelia T Cat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Cash sneaks into a porter. He's got a 4oz sashimi of tuna but more
importantly, he has a whole fresh cooked ducky leg. He delivers it
to Harri and gives her a saucy wink and wag tail and runs off.

Harri nearly inhales the sashimi, then remembers her manners

Oh, fangu so much, Cash! Dat's all wunnerful stuff.

Sundance, why don't you and Pit2nya help me wif dis ducky leg? Dere's
enough ducky meat on it fur all of us.

Harri

(Cash sneaks in and drops off a few bits of venison. It's been sliced
really fine and braided in with sea bass to make a lovely look and a
chew toy that will make Harri want to eat it all up but he added enough
for her friends. He sneaks back out snickering but waits just a second
outside to hear a squeel of delight as they find it, then he trotts off
with a grin).