The Bitties are now kittens

Old April 20th 05, 04:54 AM
tanada

Default The Bitties are now kittens

Yup wipes away a tear The bitties are now kits. Their claws retract
into their tooties, they can swivel their ears, their eyes have started
to change color, and they are learning how to play. I told the Haven
that they won't be ready for adoption until the very end of
May/beginning of June. I also let them know that we are adopting Sonya
and that Mike is adopting Qui Gun Kit. I emailed them with the address
of Sonya's pictures, which they are supposed to be putting on their web
site.

I haven't heard if Calvin got a good home, yet. Rob and Mike were
supposed to check Sunday, but totally forgot. I'll check next weekend
and see if he got adopted by some good people.

Pam S.
Old April 20th 05, 05:26 AM

tanada wrote:
[...]

Awww. I bet they're precious. My favorite thing about little baby
kittens is how their tails stand straight up like little sticks.

Sherry

Old April 20th 05, 05:56 AM
KellyH

wrote
Awww. I bet they're precious. My favorite thing about little baby
kittens is how their tails stand straight up like little sticks.

I love the sideways galloping around 4-6 weeks

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old April 20th 05, 10:59 AM
Lesley Madigan

Awww. I bet they're precious. My favorite thing about little baby
kittens is how their tails stand straight up like little sticks.

Awwww...silly little kitten tails are so cute! I almost feel sad when
they start to grow longer tails

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous (and you should have seen those little bitty
kitty tails!) Furballs
Old April 20th 05, 01:58 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:56:18 -0400, "KellyH"
yodeled:

wrote
Awww. I bet they're precious. My favorite thing about little baby
kittens is how their tails stand straight up like little sticks.

I love the sideways galloping around 4-6 weeks

Especially with bottle-brush tail, and demented eyes.
That continues sometimes.

Theresa
Old April 20th 05, 05:16 PM
Melissa Houle

Lesley Madigan wrote in message

Awww. I bet they're precious. My favorite thing about little baby
kittens is how their tails stand straight up like little sticks.

Awwww...silly little kitten tails are so cute! I almost feel sad when
they start to grow longer tails

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous (and you should have seen those little bitty
kitty tails!) Furballs

Alas, Kittens do insist on growing up. And the little rascals do it with
amazing speed. I too love the sideways gallops and the crazed kitty eyes.
But those little "fuzzy carrot" tails undo me every time! Still Pam, you've
got several weeks of enjoyment and hilarity ahead of you before the kits
must find their forever homes. I think Sonya held in her babies a little
longer until she was sure she had a permanent place with her new hoomin
family. =o) She's no fool.

Melissa

Old April 20th 05, 08:54 PM
Enfilade

Awww. I bet they're precious. My favorite thing about little baby
kittens is how their tails stand straight up like little sticks.

*sniff* They grow up so fast....

We had our bitties in Ontario from their discovery around age 3 weeks
to age 5 and a half weeks when DP took them to Nova Scotia. when I
joined them, bitties were 6 weeks and lookling like actual kittens. I
feel as though they were bits when they left Ontario and full fledged
kittens by the time they got here....

I hope all the bits find good homes.

--Fil
Old April 21st 05, 01:06 AM
John F. Eldredge

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 03:54:50 GMT, tanada wrote:

Yup wipes away a tear The bitties are now kits. Their claws retract
into their tooties, they can swivel their ears, their eyes have started
to change color, and they are learning how to play. I told the Haven
that they won't be ready for adoption until the very end of
May/beginning of June. I also let them know that we are adopting Sonya
and that Mike is adopting Qui Gun Kit. I emailed them with the address
of Sonya's pictures, which they are supposed to be putting on their web
site.

I haven't heard if Calvin got a good home, yet. Rob and Mike were
supposed to check Sunday, but totally forgot. I'll check next weekend
and see if he got adopted by some good people.

My next-door-neighbor's dog has just had pups. Seven fat little
puppies, their eyes just opened, are now staggering around. I will
try to remember to snap a picture and post a link to it so all of you
can see the cute babies.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old April 21st 05, 01:40 AM
Cheryl

On Tue 19 Apr 2005 11:54:50p, tanada wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
link.net):

Yup wipes away a tear The bitties are now kits. Their claws
retract into their tooties, they can swivel their ears, their
eyes have started to change color, and they are learning how to
play. I told the Haven that they won't be ready for adoption
until the very end of May/beginning of June. I also let them
know that we are adopting Sonya and that Mike is adopting Qui
Gun Kit. I emailed them with the address of Sonya's pictures,
which they are supposed to be putting on their web site.

I haven't heard if Calvin got a good home, yet. Rob and Mike
were supposed to check Sunday, but totally forgot. I'll check
next weekend and see if he got adopted by some good people.

Pam S.

Awww! I hope you get to enjoy the rest of the time with them!
::sniff:: They just grow up so fast.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old April 21st 05, 01:42 AM
Cheryl

On Wed 20 Apr 2005 12:56:18a, KellyH wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

wrote
Awww. I bet they're precious. My favorite thing about little baby
kittens is how their tails stand straight up like little sticks.

I love the sideways galloping around 4-6 weeks

Crab walking! I've even seen Shamrock do that when he plays with the
kittens. They do it often, too! Especially Scarlett when she gets the
zoomies.