McDonalds has Bitties!!!

Old April 26th 05, 01:47 AM
tanada

Default McDonalds has Bitties!!!

Some/most McDonalds are offering stuffed bitty kitty toys with their
happy meals. Time to start stocking up for the road. I gave away about
a half dozen stuffed animals to kids on the road who seemed unhappy or
like they needed a friend last summer.

Pam S. who loves to hand out bitty toys
Old April 26th 05, 11:04 PM
Denise Clere

i gots the Blue & the Fold,son has the Siamese & the Fold,i'd luv to get
all, but that's usually impossible!
ink.net...

Old April 27th 05, 12:42 AM
Jo Firey

Just got my first one. Haven't looked to see which one it is yet. I try to
make a point of ordering Happy Meals or Mighty Kid Meals at Mickey D's for
me. The kids like the toys and it keeps me from over indulging too much.
And they are a good value.

When I had my office there was always a collection of McDonald;s toys around
it any kids showed up. And it was nice to be able to just let them keep a
few.

My daughter manages two Mickey's D's and has for years. Momma has a great
collection of their toys going back fifteen years.

Jo
"Denise Clere" wrote in message
i gots the Blue & the Fold,son has the Siamese & the Fold,i'd luv to get
all, but that's usually impossible!
ink.net...

Old April 27th 05, 02:39 AM
Yowie

its funny.... you folks call McDonald's "Mickey D's", whereas us Aussies
call it "Macca's"

And we don't have bittie toys in our Happy Meals yet :-(

(yes, we do get toys in our Happy Meals, but they are almost always from a
movie)

Yowie

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
Just got my first one. Haven't looked to see which one it is yet. I try

make a point of ordering Happy Meals or Mighty Kid Meals at Mickey D's for
me. The kids like the toys and it keeps me from over indulging too much.
And they are a good value.

When I had my office there was always a collection of McDonald;s toys

around
it any kids showed up. And it was nice to be able to just let them keep a
few.

My daughter manages two Mickey's D's and has for years. Momma has a great
collection of their toys going back fifteen years.

Jo
"Denise Clere" wrote in message
i gots the Blue & the Fold,son has the Siamese & the Fold,i'd luv to get
all, but that's usually impossible!
ink.net...

Old April 27th 05, 02:55 AM
Jo Firey

Just looked at the one I got, and it just screams recall. I'm not too picky
but it really does look unsafe. Eyes, nose look like the would come off way
easy.

Most of ours are from movies that have just been released as well.

Jo

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
Just got my first one. Haven't looked to see which one it is yet. I try

make a point of ordering Happy Meals or Mighty Kid Meals at Mickey D's
for
me. The kids like the toys and it keeps me from over indulging too much.
And they are a good value.

When I had my office there was always a collection of McDonald;s toys

around
it any kids showed up. And it was nice to be able to just let them keep
few.

My daughter manages two Mickey's D's and has for years. Momma has a
great
collection of their toys going back fifteen years.

Jo
"Denise Clere" wrote in message
i gots the Blue & the Fold,son has the Siamese & the Fold,i'd luv to get
all, but that's usually impossible!
ink.net...

Old April 27th 05, 06:16 PM
tanada

Jo Firey wrote:

Just looked at the one I got, and it just screams recall. I'm not too picky
but it really does look unsafe. Eyes, nose look like the would come off way
easy.

Most of ours are from movies that have just been released as well.

Jo

What does your daughter think of their stability? Try to pull the eyes
and nose off and let me know if it works, please? I'll do the same with
the ones I pick up this weekend. If they are unstable, I'll have to go
to the Dollar tree and see if they have any that I can use for our road
trips.

They are awfully cute though....

Old April 27th 05, 07:03 PM
Jo Firey

"tanada" wrote in message
.net...
Jo Firey wrote:

Just looked at the one I got, and it just screams recall. I'm not too
picky but it really does look unsafe. Eyes, nose look like the would
come off way easy.

Most of ours are from movies that have just been released as well.

Jo

What does your daughter think of their stability? Try to pull the eyes
and nose off and let me know if it works, please? I'll do the same with
the ones I pick up this weekend. If they are unstable, I'll have to go to
the Dollar tree and see if they have any that I can use for our road
trips.

They are awfully cute though....

I'll try that. I'd guess they would be fine for three and up, but not for
the barekitties who chew anything that will fit in their mouth.

Jo

Old April 27th 05, 07:22 PM
Marcia

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
Just got my first one. Haven't looked to see which one it is yet. I try

make a point of ordering Happy Meals or Mighty Kid Meals at Mickey D's
for
me. The kids like the toys and it keeps me from over indulging too much.
And they are a good value.

When I had my office there was always a collection of McDonald;s toys

around
it any kids showed up. And it was nice to be able to just let them keep
few.

My daughter manages two Mickey's D's and has for years. Momma has a
great
collection of their toys going back fifteen years.

Jo
"Denise Clere" wrote in message
i gots the Blue & the Fold,son has the Siamese & the Fold,i'd luv to get
all, but that's usually impossible!
"tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
Some/most McDonalds are offering stuffed bitty kitty toys with their
happy meals. Time to start stocking up for the road. I gave away

about
a half dozen stuffed animals to kids on the road who seemed unhappy or
like they needed a friend last summer.

Pam S. who loves to hand out bitty toys

Well we call them Mc****e's and only use them if we are desperate for
a McPee! Probably cos I'm a veggie and can't bear the smell of McD's
burgers, yuk
Old April 28th 05, 12:35 AM
Yowie

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"tanada" wrote in message
.net...
Jo Firey wrote:

Just looked at the one I got, and it just screams recall. I'm not too
picky but it really does look unsafe. Eyes, nose look like the would
come off way easy.

Most of ours are from movies that have just been released as well.

Jo

What does your daughter think of their stability? Try to pull the eyes
and nose off and let me know if it works, please? I'll do the same with
the ones I pick up this weekend. If they are unstable, I'll have to go

the Dollar tree and see if they have any that I can use for our road
trips.

They are awfully cute though....

I'll try that. I'd guess they would be fine for three and up, but not for
the barekitties who chew anything that will fit in their mouth.

*sigh*

IBKFergus's most common kill is TP. She manages to get the roll off the
holder if we forget to shut & latch the door (which is often, because the
latch is broken and doesn't spring back into place, it has to be shut and
the handle *turned* to stay shut) and then brings her prey into the lounge
room to finish it off. The outer half inch or so is totally useless for the
things adults use TP for due to allt he holes and the shredding. But Cary
just *loves* to unroll it, or break peices off, or otherwise get his hands
on little bits of TP and he *eats* it. And now the little bugger has teeth
and won't let you take anything out of his mouth without first making sure
he gives you a blood blister or three by biting you.

If it wasn't for the fact that IBKFergus and Cary are so deeply bonded, I
suspect IBKFergus would have ended up at a shelter quite some time ago,
she's totally inccoragable. I'm thinking of changing her name to FOFergus,
and you can guess what the FO stands for - we say it often enough.

Yowie

The Bitties are now kittens tanada Cat anecdotes 10 April 21st 05 01:51 AM
Bitty Report Tanada Cat anecdotes 18 April 19th 05 01:51 PM
Ping Fil, Bitties and Eninem Fans (and enemies ;)) Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 0 March 10th 05 10:26 PM