Hurky Kitty Club song?

Old August 8th 05, 03:29 AM
W. Leong

"Sherry Laing" wrote in message
Kitty Schottland wroted:
Leave out the word precious and I think it could make the Siamese Cat

Choir's Hit Parade.

Talisker Pippin, are yourownselves listening?

I just happened to be stopping by da Community sssniff -- I can't
beleeve Gretchen Marie went to da Bridge! an I fink a hurking song iz
a grate ideea. My Auntie Renee just gaved me a purpull croshayed
blankie for my furry own an I sleep onnit alla time, but da furst fing I
did wuz hurk onnit so efurrywun will know it's mineminemine! Mymom
washed off da hurk but dere's a furry artistick stain dere now -- I hope
she duzn't wash it all out an make me hurk all ofur it agin. Ennyway,
I'm gonna check out da hurking song possibilities -- dat's such a gudgud
idea! --Talisker Pippin, VC, making notes

Sherry & Tally (visit the Ballard Bunch at Bitterroot Manor:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Meow Antie Sherry, remember me? I am Rusty, Ceilidh's mentee.
Haven't heard from you for a couple of years now. How are u and Tally?
Meowmie and me are about the same except she's home all day now.

Rusty

Old August 9th 05, 01:13 AM
Adam

I just happened to be stopping by da Community sssniff -- I can't
beleeve Gretchen Marie went to da Bridge! an I fink a hurking song iz
a grate ideea. My Auntie Renee just gaved me a purpull croshayed
blankie for my furry own an I sleep onnit alla time, but da furst fing I
did wuz hurk onnit so efurrywun will know it's mineminemine! Mymom
washed off da hurk but dere's a furry artistick stain dere now -- I hope
she duzn't wash it all out an make me hurk all ofur it agin. Ennyway,
I'm gonna check out da hurking song possibilities -- dat's such a gudgud
idea! --Talisker Pippin, VC, making notes

Hihihi Tally! Howz my #2 fan doing? Ize okey, still girthy.

Allegra "Great Girtha"
Old August 11th 05, 07:37 AM
Sherry Laing

Hihihi, Rusty! Meowmie an I member yew reel well. How are yew an
yermom? Mymom's reel boring -- she'z still werking atta same place
where yermom went to skool. I'm da First an Onliest Kitty at my howse
now dat Ceilidh an den Skye haf gone to da Bridge, an I'm furry happy
wif dat! I'm gittin a liddle older uv corse (I wuz 15 dis spring, so I
bot noo bizzyness cards dat say Talisker Pippin, VC onnem), an my
kidnees aren't werking as well as dey shud, so mymom stiks me wif
needlez dat skwirt wadder under my skin. I hatehatehate dat! An I git
pillz ptui efurry day for IBD (or maybe lymphoma, dey don't know fer
shur). But I mostly feel OK an I still smurgle wif da best uv dem! An
I went onna hunger strike a few mumfs ago, so now I git alla Fansy Feetz
I want -- none uv dat icky kidnee fud ptui! Say hihi to yermom frum
mine, 'kay? --Talisker Pippin, working all the angles

Old August 11th 05, 07:42 AM
Sherry Laing

Hihihi Tally! Howz my #2 fan doing? Ize okay, still girthy. Allegra
"Great Girtha"

Hihihi, Allegra! I'm doing fine, but I'm not so girthy myownself dese
days. Sumfing bout IBD an CRF an fings -- too menny TED vizits an pills
ptui. TEDs alwayz sed I wuz too fa ... uh ... fluffy ennyway, but now
dey fink I'm too skinny. Yew'd fink dey'd make up dere minds, wudn't
yew? But I feel fine an mymom gits me alla Fansy Feetz I want (she's
pritty girthy herownself, so she unnerstands). How are yew an yerdad
an Louise doing? --Talisker Pippin, making a quick visit and happy to
see old friends

Old August 11th 05, 10:48 PM
Boogie's Mom

Hi,Hi, Tally!

It'z gud to see ouze again! So youze is now a VC, too. Wowzerz. Mebbe we
shud start up a VC Club fur alla us "geezer" catz. We cud be growchy anna
grumpy dogefur.

I'ze sorree to heer dat you'ze hafin sum problems, but it sounds like yermom
iz takin pretty gud care ov you. I'ze takin yuckpillz, too, but I'ze finkin
dat it'z a reqwirement fur VCs to take yuckpills.

Ennyway, it'z gud to see youze anna I'ze hopes dat you can stick arownd fur
a while. We'ze havin a trip to da beech!

Yer fren,
Boogie da HarpurrCat, VC (16.5), Loving wink to Ms Kitty
Schottland-HarpurrCat, still lifin in Bawlmer where it'z gettin hot agin.

Old August 13th 05, 03:41 PM
Adam

Hihihi, Allegra! I'm doing fine, but I'm not so girthy myownself dese
days. Sumfing bout IBD an CRF an fings -- too menny TED vizits an pills
ptui. TEDs alwayz sed I wuz too fa ... uh ... fluffy ennyway, but now
dey fink I'm too skinny. Yew'd fink dey'd make up dere minds, wudn't
yew? But I feel fine an mymom gits me alla Fansy Feetz I want (she's
pritty girthy herownself, so she unnerstands). How are yew an yerdad
an Louise doing? --Talisker Pippin, making a quick visit and happy to
see old friends

Hi Tally! Itz gud dat yur feeling fine, even if da pills are ptui. But
bein too skinny iz no gud. Girth is impurrtant!

Ize a VC too now, an Ize purresident uv da Tufted Ears Club now becuz
Dyna wented tu da Brij. An mineown fan club has offur two duzzen
memfurs now! Ize in gud shape an happy an girthy.

Louise iz still Louise, she not hisspit at me much now. Itz been 8
yeers shez been here and she still not like me. She had reel live
winkwink last yeer but he go Brij. Sheze da purresident uv da Hurky
Kitty Club now an duin okay except fur all da hurkin.

How iz yurhoomin? Unca Adam had sum reely ruff times wif da CRF an his
bestest frend suddenly goin tu da Brij but he goze on ennyway. He gives
me lotslots headskritches an bellyrubs.

Allegra "Great Girtha," VC, TCC, Prez TEC etc.
--
Email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net
Old August 14th 05, 05:24 AM
BallardBunch

Tiger rote:
do wifout fud on purpose??

Yew can't call K/D *fud* -- not eeting K/D is like not eeting cardbord.
Or cottonpuffs. It duzn't efen count. I don't know how TEDs fink a
kitty can keep up her strength on suming like dat. So I just wudn't eet
it an finally mymom *an* TED sed dat I shud git reel fud agin, an I eet
just fine now cuz I git Fansy Feetz an canned Friskies (but not da
meetloaf kinds -- da minced an shredded an cut-up-in-peeces kinds --
gitting da rite fud is furry important). --Talisker Pippin, gormay

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old August 15th 05, 10:08 PM
Sylvia M.

"BallardBunch" wrote in message
Tiger rote:
do wifout fud on purpose??

Yew can't call K/D *fud* -- not eeting K/D is like not eeting

cardbord.
Or cottonpuffs. It duzn't efen count. I don't know how TEDs

fink a
kitty can keep up her strength on suming like dat. So I just

wudn't eet
it an finally mymom *an* TED sed dat I shud git reel fud agin,

an I eet
just fine now cuz I git Fansy Feetz an canned Friskies (but not

da
meetloaf kinds -- da minced an shredded an cut-up-in-peeces

kinds --
gitting da rite fud is furry important). --Talisker Pippin,

gormay

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot

Manor at

I yam purreytikkelyular tuu!
I dunt lyke enny 'pattaay' stuff...day juzt dunt want yu tu kno
watz innit!
Meowmee yuzt tu spend bowt 89 scentz urr mooor uh can furr 'no
byproduct' stuff, buttid it turnz owt dat I lyk Frizkeez, an 9
Lives, an FanzyFeeetz, I figger dat Buy-produktz ar ho kay fur me
if I eetz mooor ov dem den da uddur foodz.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee da gormay tuu

Old August 16th 05, 06:34 AM
Miss Violette

I duz 'pologize, I didn't realize you meant dat horrid ted fud, Tiger, in
agreement
BallardBunch wrote in message
Tiger rote:
do wifout fud on purpose??

Yew can't call K/D *fud* -- not eeting K/D is like not eeting cardbord.
Or cottonpuffs. It duzn't efen count. I don't know how TEDs fink a
kitty can keep up her strength on suming like dat. So I just wudn't eet
it an finally mymom *an* TED sed dat I shud git reel fud agin, an I eet
just fine now cuz I git Fansy Feetz an canned Friskies (but not da
meetloaf kinds -- da minced an shredded an cut-up-in-peeces kinds --
gitting da rite fud is furry important). --Talisker Pippin, gormay

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Introduction #1 (long) Mischief Cat anecdotes 1 June 18th 05 05:31 AM
Picture of my kitty..... Gandalf Cat anecdotes 22 May 8th 04 04:43 PM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM
kitty vs puss Brenda Cat anecdotes 30 January 26th 04 05:28 PM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 10:48 PM