Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

Old October 28th 15, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 2:11:24 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or
Rebecca wrote:
Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It
lukz luvly as usual.

[Rebecca and her special friend sign in]

Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir

An elegant white cat with a blue/grey "hat" between her ears signs
Squeakytoy, House of Coan
and hands the pen to a somewhat subdued little Shi-Tzu dog, saying
"not to EAT it, please." The doggie signs
Samanfa, House of Coan

Cash's ears perk up and turn pink inside. Samanfa has grown up *very*
nicely! Humm!

Daisy-chan notices and smiles. The only mancat she really wanted was
Orion and he's at the bridge. For all of her long dark (feral) years,
she's a lady who really wants a steady mancat but all the good ones are
taken that had a wild side to understand her.

Iowna sniffs the phernomes of her brofur and sisifur and knows their
thoughts. She smiles. She's never been winked either but if she finds
an elderly gentlecat/dog, she'd love to have someone to at least take
her out on dates. She never got to go on an unsupervized date before
finding Chez Shenks to live at.

Old October 29th 15, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 12:17:21 AM UTC-7, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Pit2nya sines in fur hurself, wiff a feffur pen, an luukz arownd fur
SunnyDance

Heer I iz, Sweetee! Yoo lukz furry lubly in yurown Ha-why-ee dress!

[Sundance signs in]

Sundance, House of Stright
Old October 29th 15, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum, sisfur-in-paw!

Rebecca
Old October 29th 15, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum, Daisy-chan, Cash, an Iowna. I hope yoo awl injoyz da Ball.

Rebecca
Old October 29th 15, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum, Misty. I will greet eech kittee an uther gestz, but da sine-in buk kan take kare uv itself. I fingk Unka Dan's clowder will be heer. I fingk I alreddy seed Harri Roadcat. Yoo knowz dem, duznt yoo?

Rebecca
Old October 29th 15, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum, Azad. We iz onnered to hab yurownself heer. An yoo muss be Crape: welkum to yurown firstest Jellicle Ball!

Rebecca
Old October 29th 15, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum, Sammy an Harri. Itz gud to hab old frenz heer.

Welkum also to yoo, Countess, an M. Gaetano. Pleez make yurownselvez kumfurble and let myownself know if I kan git yoo enneefing.

Inspector Jacques an Bridget, how gud to see yurownselvez! Yoo muss hav travelled a longlong way to git heer.

Darius an Maria, welkum to da Jellicle Ball! Ize glad yoo iz heer!

An Mercurio, alwaze a pleshure to see yurownself. Welkum!

REbecca
Old October 29th 15, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum, Squeakytoy and Samanfa. Ize glad too see yoo. Pleez let myownself know if yoo needz enneefing.

Rebecca
Old October 29th 15, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 6:37:13 AM UTC-7, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly
as usual.

[Rebecca and her special friend sign in]

Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir

Mosey picks up the pen, and thanks Lucy Lu also and signs the guest book
Mosey, House of Waterman,
then his clowdermates each sign in
PookyKat, House of Waterman
Sqweex, House of Waterman
Pipps, House of Waterman,

Then they each take a hankie from the basket and leave quietly

Welkum, Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, an Pipps. Ize glad yoo iz abul to be heer.

Rebecca
Old October 29th 15, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 6:37:13 AM UTC-7, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz
luvly
as usual.

[Rebecca and her special friend sign in]

Rebecca, House of Stright
, House of Lenoir

Mosey picks up the pen, and thanks Lucy Lu also and signs the guest book
Mosey, House of Waterman,
then his clowdermates each sign in
PookyKat, House of Waterman
Sqweex, House of Waterman
Pipps, House of Waterman,

Then they each take a hankie from the basket and leave quietly

Welkum, Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, an Pipps. Ize glad yoo iz abul to be heer.

Rebecca

Fangu Rebecca,
Yew wook vury luffly. yeUP
Hai Hercule', Nise tu see yew ugin.
Ai m skorting Amelia n Ranger is skorting Pipps.
Sqweex n PookyKat r winked.
Dey dint hab uh ceremony, yet. Nope
Pipps iz der dotter.
Mosey