Wow - what a difference!!

Old September 29th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Default Wow - what a difference!!

Since we rehomed Missy - the rest of the cats are coming "out of their
shells" so to speak - well, except for Bam-Bam, Barney & Betty as they
haven't grown their shells yet!

But the rest of them.... Ernie has been more apt to come up to us, Mimi is
moving more (maybe she'll shed some of that fluff now). Mimi has been
spending more time on the back porch, which was one of Missy's major
hangouts, and I even caught her jumping up to the kitchen windows (I was
surprised her legs could get her bulk up there)!!!!! Lizzie too!!!!

Weebs has been hanging out on the dining room floor more often.... Moe is
bringing more bottlecaps for me to throw....Weebs even pounced Lizzie the
other day, and got a hiss and a bap on the head for his effort!!!

I didn't realize that Missy was 'putting a damper' on the rest of the
kitties!

BTW - Missy is doing fine, DH's co-worker said that she sleeps with her
daughter! She's loving being an only cat!!!
--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)Š

Old September 29th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
[...]

This is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone
continues to adjust and your remaining cats blossom. This is fantastic.

kili

Old September 29th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:

I didn't realize that Missy was 'putting a damper' on the rest of the
kitties!

BTW - Missy is doing fine, DH's co-worker said that she sleeps with her
daughter! She's loving being an only cat!!!

Sounds like the best possible ending for all concerned.

Old October 1st 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote:
I didn't realize that Missy was 'putting a damper' on the rest of the
kitties!

BTW - Missy is doing fine, DH's co-worker said that she sleeps with her
daughter! She's loving being an only cat!!!

That worked out wonderfully. I wish there was a way to predict cat
dynamics. Enter cat parameters into a computer and have it run
through various scenarios to calculate an Optimum Cat Happiness
Configuration.