still no takers?

Old July 9th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Default still no takers?

No one has requested the RPCA book MYSTERY CATS
that is being circulated. I will be happy to mail it to any
country if anyone wants it. If nobody wants it right now
I will hold on to it until someone does. If you want it,
just email me back with your name/address and it's yours.
Just forward it to the next person when you're done.

Lily's mama Lydia

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old July 9th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Irulan wrote:
No one has requested the RPCA book MYSTERY CATS
that is being circulated. I will be happy to mail it to any
country if anyone wants it. If nobody wants it right now
I will hold on to it until someone does. If you want it,
just email me back with your name/address and it's yours.
Just forward it to the next person when you're done.

Lily's mama Lydia

I think I already read it. I read pretty much anything I can get my hands
on, even cereal boxes LOL

Old July 11th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

Would you object to sending it to Japan? I'm in my summer vacation
reading mode and go through one or two books a day.

Cantate

Old July 12th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

hi Cantate. Sorry, but the book has already been sent
to Sarah in Michigan. She will post to pass it on once
she's through reading it.

Lily's mama Lydia

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

oups.com...

Old July 12th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Normin

I'd be happy to send it on to Japan when I finish it if you want

email me with your address at normanfishbait at aol dot com

Sara

"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
hi Cantate. Sorry, but the book has already been sent
to Sarah in Michigan. She will post to pass it on once
she's through reading it.

Lily's mama Lydia

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

oups.com...

Old July 12th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Normin

oops make that norminfishbait at aol dot com

or just reply to this post -- probably easier !

Sara
sighing because I can't even remember my own email address!

"Normin" wrote in message
news:JMCdnfLr65gz8QjbnZ2dnUVZ_hWdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
I'd be happy to send it on to Japan when I finish it if you
want
email me with your address at normanfishbait at aol dot com

Sara

"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
hi Cantate. Sorry, but the book has already been sent
to Sarah in Michigan. She will post to pass it on once
she's through reading it.

Lily's mama Lydia

--
Irulan