Gizmo and Fish...Kinda OT

Old December 14th 03, 07:29 AM
Gizela

Default Gizmo and Fish...Kinda OT

Gizmo has finally, after 4 days, discovered the fish tank.....she wasn't
interested in them till this morning when she sat there for AGES just
watching them. Then food distracted her.

And up until 5 minutes ago she was doing the same, and then put both paws up
onto the fish tank stand. But as I've said before there's no way she can get
them. It is funny watching her eyes follow the fish around the tank.

I'll be posting photos tomorrow

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Old December 14th 03, 02:35 PM
Victor Martinez

Gizela wrote:
And up until 5 minutes ago she was doing the same, and then put both paws up
onto the fish tank stand. But as I've said before there's no way she can get
them. It is funny watching her eyes follow the fish around the tank.

Fez does the cutest thing. The big tank is setup right next to an indoor
stone planter (in which we put river stones and fossils instead of
plants) that is the same height of the stand. Fez loves to sit on the
planter and try to catch the fish. He paws and paws and paws at the
glass, trying to catch a loach or two.
When we first got the tank, Issa would go walking by it, suddenly jump
up in the air and smack the glass, trying to catch a fish. It was just
like a cartoon! Thankfully, the tank weighs several hundred pounds, so
it's unmovable.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 14th 03, 09:26 PM
Gizela

I was transferring the photos from my camera to my computer and the
batteries died on the camera....JUST as I got to the cat ones. I have a heap
of fish tank ones but the ones of the cat will not be available till I egt
some batteries...probably today

Darn it!!

Purrs

Angela

Old December 14th 03, 10:33 PM
Victor Martinez

Gizela wrote:
I was transferring the photos from my camera to my computer and the
batteries died on the camera....JUST as I got to the cat ones. I have a heap
of fish tank ones but the ones of the cat will not be available till I egt
some batteries...probably today

Best thing you can buy for your digital camera:
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...8&sp=1&loc=101

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 14th 03, 10:57 PM
Gizela

Thanks Victor....now that I think about it I am pretty sure my other half
has one of those little ones of them at home....one that reads one card.....

Hmmmmm

Old December 15th 03, 01:03 AM
Brenda

"Gizela" u wrote in message
Gizmo has finally, after 4 days, discovered the fish tank.....she wasn't
interested in them till this morning when she sat there for AGES just
watching them. Then food distracted her.

And up until 5 minutes ago she was doing the same, and then put both paws

up
onto the fish tank stand. But as I've said before there's no way she can

get
them. It is funny watching her eyes follow the fish around the tank.

I'll be posting photos tomorrow

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

can't wait to see the pics!
Brenda

Old December 15th 03, 04:31 AM
Marina

"Victor Martinez" wrote

Best thing you can buy for your digital camera:
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...8&sp=1&loc=101

I've found that rechargeable batteries are also a must for my digicam. If I
didn't have those, I would never have batteries for my camera when I needed
them.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 15th 03, 01:13 PM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
I've found that rechargeable batteries are also a must for my digicam. If I
didn't have those, I would never have batteries for my camera when I needed
them.

Absolutely! We have two sets of rechargeable batteries, so that in
theory, we'd never be caught without power. In theory.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he