Cat heart murmur and incompetent humane society vet

Old October 6th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Gary Brown

Default Cat heart murmur and incompetent humane society vet

As some of you may know, I just adopted two cats from my local humane
society last week. They had their first appointment with my vet this
morning. She detected a heart murmur in the male, Charlie. My vet

Our cat has a heart murmur. The cardiologist opined it was nothing
serious. Many aren't.

Don't be angry at the probably overworked humane society vet. In a
few months you be happy to have Charlie even if he is imperfect.

Gary

Old October 7th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Lookie at this charmer I got from mdsu/Rich today. LOL...I think
somebody needs a Prozac!

Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 06:00:40 -0400
From: mdsu
To: "-L."

. com

.com
so=2006-05-09 23:27:51,
dmn=5.2.113/2006-07-26

-L. wrote:
mdsu wrote:
Oh jeez, I expressed a little frustration. If you don't like it, ignore
it.

You came in here asking for advice and blaming the vet - I told you the
truth - that murmurs are oftentimes missed by very good vets.

And your "just bring him back" comment was most unhelpful and
certainly not welcome.

Rich

Well Jackass, when you post to a newsgroup how upset you are with the
HS and wouldn't have taken the cat if you had known it has a medical
issue, what the **** do you expect? If you are THAT upset about the
cat, take it back. It's not neuroscience. And by the way, if you
don't want opinions, don't post to a world-wide unmoderated group.
Sheesh. If all you want is "yes men" and sugar blown out your ass,
join Yahopo groups - there are plenty of those there to suit your
needs.

-L.

You know, normally I'm a nice guy. But go **** yourself. And when
you're
done, pull the pole out of your **** or ass as the case may be.

Rich

*****

Rich, honey, don't be sending hatemail to my email account. Because
when you do, I'll just post it here for the whole world to see what an
idiot and asshole you are. As if there were any doubt...

-L.

Old October 7th 06, 07:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Looks like this is headed for a hot weekend at Doubletree Inn. I'll
chip in on the room if you'll post videos.

Charlie

Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 06:00:40 -0400
From: mdsu
To: "-L."

.com

s.com
so=2006-05-09 23:27:51,
dmn=5.2.113/2006-07-26

Old October 7th 06, 08:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
Looks like this is headed for a hot weekend at Doubletree Inn. I'll
chip in on the room if you'll post videos.

Charlie

LOL...No I spanked his ass and I believe he's over it. Or at least
he'd better be, if he knows what's good for him.

-L.

Old October 7th 06, 09:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Anonymous

Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org

Old October 8th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lesley

Wendy wrote:
an intususseption?
Something like that

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old October 9th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meeee

Oh, my. I take the weekend off, and here you people are tormenting some poor
idiot who was stooopid enough to try it on here, and I'm not getting any of
it.

oups.com...

Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 06:00:40 -0400
From: mdsu