I Have a Story...

Old March 28th 04, 04:22 AM
Sherry

Default I Have a Story...

Ya'll listen to this. It's just weird.
Bootsie & Biskit were scrapping a little this morning, so I took Biskit back to
her room, gave her some food and shut the door to separate them. I didn't hear
a peep out of her and sort of forgot about her. A couple of hours later, I went
in to let her out.
I sew Barbie clothes just to pass the time, and put them in a box, once the box
is full, I give it away. The box was on the floor, opened, since I was sewing
the day before (that's my sewing-stuff room). OK. Now here's the story.

When I went in there, every one of the little doll garments was in tthe
litterbox. She must have carried them in there one by one. She didn't *use* the
box, they were just laying on top of the litter. What in the *world* was she
doing. I can't help wondering if she knows that's something I was paying a lot
of attention to lately, and she was mad at me for locking her up? I've never
seen such a thing before!

Sherry
Old March 28th 04, 06:17 AM
Hopitus2

When we know what goes on in cat minds, we'll be a helluva lot smarter than
we are now.

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
: On 28 Mar 2004 03:22:44 GMT, itty (Sherry ) wrote:
:
[...]
: "lock me in solidary! Humph, I'll show her
: --
: Steve Touchstone,
: faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky
:
:
[remove Junk for email]
: Home Page:
: Cat Pix: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/animals.html

Old March 28th 04, 06:43 AM
Marina

"Sherry " wrote
[...]

LOL! Everyone's a critic!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 28th 04, 06:52 AM
John Biltz

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:17:18 -0800, Hopitus2 wrote
(in article ):

When we know what goes on in cat minds, we'll be a helluva lot smarter than
we are now.

The government will take that knowledge and hide it away out of fear of
the safety of mankind. Either that or put it to use in some kind of
secret black operations team that will get a really nasty reputation and
have impeccable uniforms.

Old March 28th 04, 01:08 PM
jmcquown

Sherry wrote:
When I went in there, every one of the little doll garments was in
tthe litterbox. She must have carried them in there one by one. She
didn't *use* the box, they were just laying on top of the litter.
What in the *world* was she doing. I can't help wondering if she
knows that's something I was paying a lot of attention to lately, and
she was mad at me for locking her up? I've never seen such a thing
before!

Sherry

Possibly she's mad and wants you to know it!

It's funny, if Persia barfs she tries to find things to cover it up with.
Like my clean t-shirts from the laundry basket. As if I won't notice
there's a t-shirt in the middle of the floor

Jill

Old March 28th 04, 07:21 PM
JoJo

" I'd have been really worried if it had been little Barbies all lined up
in
the cat box.

Karen

LOL! Since there were no dolls, possibly her way of rebelling against
Barbie? (Maybe she's closet female rights activist? Move over Gloria
Steinman, Biskit is taking over).

JoJo

Old March 29th 04, 04:34 AM
Sherry

LOL! Since there were no dolls, possibly her way of rebelling against
Barbie? (Maybe she's closet female rights activist? Move over Gloria
Steinman, Biskit is taking over).

JoJo

LOL! That's kinda what I thought...she's rebelling against the object of
attention lately. But I think Jill is right. She's just covering up. She did it
again today with some fabric scraps that were in the floor. New habit, I guess.

Sherry
Old March 29th 04, 05:19 PM
lewe

"Sherry " wrote in message
[...]

I think that's the right way to treat clothes that are several sizes too
small!

--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi