Check out a new way of reading discussion groups.

Old April 14th 05, 11:08 AM

Default Check out a new way of reading discussion groups.

Hello, fellow cat-appreciating folks.

I hope you will not mind too much if I ask a small favor. Sorry
for this off-topic post.

I am a university student working on a new design for displaying
online conversations. I'm conducting a short survey to gather
some opinions on the current design. I chose this group because
the discussions are pretty interesting, polite, and active.

If you have just a few minutes to spare, would you please visit:

http://zesty.ca/threadmap/cats.cgi

You'll see a new way of looking at this discussion group that
you may find rather interesting. I look forward to learning
what you think of it.

I am very grateful for your time and assistance.

-- Ping

Old April 14th 05, 02:31 PM
Libby via CatKB.com

Check this out, folks - it is interesting.

....the discussions in this group are..."polite"??

Old April 14th 05, 06:40 PM
John Doe

" wrote:

Hello, fellow cat-appreciating folks.

I hope you will not mind too much if I ask a small favor. Sorry
for this off-topic post.

Apparently your first post ever to Usenet.

I am a university student working on a new design for displaying
online conversations.

Having never posted to Usenet before.

From: "google zesty.ca"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav