Lewi D. Cat goes to the Bridge

Old July 22nd 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Lewi D. Cat goes to the Bridge

Later today, Lewi D. Cat will leave for the Bridge. He was quite sick a
couple of months back but, seemed to recover. In the last couple of days,
his illness seemed to return. The decision was made to send him to the
Bridge rather than put him through a lit of painful stuff that seemed to lay
ahead for him.

On rpcc there is the story of Sadie, Lee's tribute to her, Dan Mahoney's
addition and now Sadie welcoming Lewi to the Bridge.

Old July 22nd 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_3_]

On Jul 22, 1:46*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Later today, Lewi D. Cat will leave for the Bridge. *He was quite sick a
couple of months back but, seemed to recover. *In the last couple of days,
his illness seemed to return. *The decision was made to send him to the
Bridge rather than put him through a lit of painful stuff that seemed to lay
ahead for him.

On rpcc there is the story of Sadie, Lee's tribute to her, Dan Mahoney's
addition and now Sadie welcoming Lewi to the Bridge.

You're having a rough time aren;t you? First Sadie then Lewi

All I can say is we;re sending purrs- we already have honeysuckle
incense burning for Sadie- what would be for Lewi? Got some nice
frankincense

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 22nd 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatEyes

Oh, gosh, what a terrible time you're going through! Please accept my
sincere condolences on your loss. Purrs are on the way for your breaking
heart and a candle will be lit tonight to help guide Lewi on his way to the
Bridge.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 22nd 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

For those who don't know, Lewi was a rescued cat that came to my son's house
from Lee. He was very much loved by my son and his family. His favorite
thing to do was ride in the doll stroller and be pushed all over the house
by the youngest daughter.

Old July 22nd 09, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Appreciate the incense. Now that he can hear, he would probably prefer
fireworks. Have to laugh or start crying again.

Old July 22nd 09, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:46:11 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Later today, Lewi D. Cat will leave for the Bridge. He was quite sick a
couple of months back but, seemed to recover. In the last couple of days,
his illness seemed to return. The decision was made to send him to the
Bridge rather than put him through a lit of painful stuff that seemed to lay
ahead for him.

On rpcc there is the story of Sadie, Lee's tribute to her, Dan Mahoney's
addition and now Sadie welcoming Lewi to the Bridge.

I am so very sorry; your grief is now doubled, or squared, or more

Sending purrs for your broken heart, and for Lewi's trip to the Bridge
to be an easy one; as hard as it is for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old July 22nd 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Purrayers lovingly sent for Lewi's trip to the Bridge. This is all so
sad.
Love
Kyla
--with a broken heart

"Granby"

Old July 23rd 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

although he did like his nip, which providing it for him is i am sure what
got myface peed on, Lee

Old July 23rd 09, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

Sorry for your loss.....

Lewi update Granby Cat community 5 March 20th 09 02:35 PM
Mr. Lewi? Debby Hanoka[_2_] Cat community 9 June 12th 08 11:41 PM
Lewi? PixieDust413 Cat community 10 February 25th 08 01:26 AM
Mr. Lewi? PixieDust413 Cat community 3 December 30th 07 12:04 AM
Thanks from Lewi and familee Granby Cat community 2 September 5th 07 04:13 AM