Prayer/Purr Request for my DH please

Old November 1st 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Prayer/Purr Request for my DH please

Kyla =^..^= wrote:

Last night, my husband, Dutch, passed out and fell to the floor via
a chair on the way to the bedroom.
He'd gotten a flu shot on Wed and the Dr had put him on an new
anti-dperessant and he also might have had a drug interaction. The
firemen came and checked him out, and he's okay now, but I'm putting
him back to bed., and joining him to make sure he's okay, He has an
appointment on Monday. He's still feeling sick and woozy.
I was so terrified last night when I couldn't wake him up. I had to
shake him while he was on the floor to get him to wake up.

How is he doing today, Kyla?

Purrs,
Joyce
Old November 1st 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Default Update on DH Prayer/Purr Request for my DH please

bastXXXette
Kyla =^..^= wrote:

Last night, my husband, Dutch, passed out and fell to the floor via
a chair on the way to the bedroom.
He'd gotten a flu shot on Wed and the Dr had put him on an new
anti-dperessant and he also might have had a drug interaction. The
firemen came and checked him out, and he's okay now, but I'm putting
him back to bed., and joining him to make sure he's okay, He has an
appointment on Monday. He's still feeling sick and woozy.
I was so terrified last night when I couldn't wake him up. I had to
shake him while he was on the floor to get him to wake up.

How is he doing today, Kyla?

Purrs,
Joyce

He's doing a little better, thanks for asking. He's still tired and weak,
he's doing better than I am, I'm not getting a flu shot after what it did to
him, so I have a raging case of the stomach flu...bleah. So, I'll be
spending most of the week-end in bed.
Thank you all so much for your purrs and prayers for him. They really help.
I just love you.
Purrs and prayers for all who need them from me as well.
Love
Kyla

Old November 1st 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Annie Wxill"
Kyla,
I have both of you in my prayers. I've been through a few of those
scary times with Jim and I know how hard it is for you.

Annie

Thank you Annie. I too am a beliver in prayers.
Would you send me an e-mail to
Do you live in Co?
Hug
Kyla

Old November 1st 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Victor Martinez"
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
So if you have any healing prayers or purrs to spare, I'd really
appreciate it.

Lots and lots of purrs for this to be nothing serious.

Thank you Victor
Hug
Kyla

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 1st 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Poor Kyla, poor Dutch. Best wishes and healing purrs from here.
Hope he'll feel better soon. Extra purrs for your heart too Kyla.

love
Bettina

Thank you Bettina. My heart is breaking over poor Kili's suffering
Love
Kyla

Old November 1st 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Purrs and prayers that your DH is fine all around.
God bless.

Lily & her mama

Thank you so much. Both the prayers and purrs are helping him.
God bless you too
Love
Kyla

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Last night, my husband, Dutch, passed out and fell to the floor via a
chair on the way to the bedroom.
He'd gotten a flu shot on Wed and the Dr had put him on an new
anti-dperessant and he also might have had a drug interaction. The
firemen came and checked him out, and he's okay now, but I'm putting him
back to bed., and joining him to make sure he's okay, He has an
appointment on Monday. He's still feeling sick and woozy.
I was so terrified last night when I couldn't wake him up. I had to
shake him while he was on the floor to get him to wake up.
We'll be married 32 years Christmas Eve and I can't lose him. I love him
so much.
He's a wonderful, kind man in every way.
So if you have any healing prayers or purrs to spare, I'd really
appreciate it.
Thanks you so much.
Love
Kyla
--going back to bed with DH now

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 1st 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Purrs (from Oscar my obliging fur friend from down the road) and prayers
from me that Dutch has a quick and thorough recovery.

Judith

Thank you Judith. I am a believer in the power of prayer too,
and sometimes I think purrs are kitty prayers also, among other things.
Love
Kyla

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Old November 1st 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Thank you Joy.
How are you doing sweetie?
Love
Kyla

Purrs and prayers for both of you.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo
Dworken

Old November 1st 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

Default OT: Side effects of med (was Prayer/Purr Request for my D....)

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Nov 1, 10:26 am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
So if you have any healing prayers or purrs to spare, I'd really
appreciate it.

Lots and lots of purrs for this to be nothing serious.

Can someone please ask Kyla since I'm in her overflowing kill file what
the
name of the drug is? I'm having an awful time with a new anti depressant
too. (Sick/woozy,etc.).

Thanks!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

I really believe you'd do better to google *your* trankie
online study the side effects (those kinda drugs are
notorious for evil side effects) carefully; then, informed,
collar your doc about it. Or not. All the meds I take are
either for HBP, cholesterol, or artery-expanding purposes,
but in my experience (of course we all differ) most side
effects going on at first taking a new Rx subside within
a few weeks OTOH, nothing has *ever* made me "sick or
woozy"......
_____

Well, for me, I always, always go to the "Internet Doctor" if prescribed
anything, or if I take anything. Even with over the counter pain meds, I
refer to directions/ingredients/side effects via internet, etc. b4 taking
one. I don't want a headache at 9:00 at night and then find out I just took
Excedrin with a caffeine base to it (which it did have and so do other pain
relievers). So I make sure it's Tylenol for that time of night. I take
Excedrin for a bad pain, but when I have to function throughout the day...
and so on. What I *WAS* taking (anti-depressant) made me feel completely
horrible. Doc said 'give it some time', but I couldn't handle it. Finally
(on day 3), he realized I was having a side effect of it that some (and only
some) do get. EVERYTHING has side effects these days, yet most folks rarely
have any troubles.

P.S. Mood stabilizers/anti-depressants aren't tranquilizers.

P.S.S. 'Hope you're doing well, Sal.

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-

Old November 1st 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs on the way for Dutch.

Thanks Adrian, it is much appreciated.
Could you please send me an e-mail to

There's something I'd like to ask you in private
Hug
Kyla
Cats leave pawprints on your heart