MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

Old October 8th 14, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:03:51 AM UTC-7, Community Kitties wrote:
Fangu, Wesa, Cat Valley sownz purrfeck! Iz dere a kleering whare we kan

set up tabulz an kushinz an fingz (kuz we komoonitee kitteez duz

luv to eet an be kumfy!)? We haz kitteez gittin reddy to bring

owr fingz az soon az dey knowz whare to take dem.

Da aminalz da excaped da firez -- iz dey doin OK? Iz dere enneefing

we kan do fur dem? Dey iz awl welkum to attend da Jellicle Ball az

long az dey is respeckful and dey unnerstan dat we iz awl frenz

at da Ball. Even if dere iz aminalz dat normullee eetz

eech uther, we duz not do dat at da Ball.

Rebecca

There is a large clearing with an amphitheater in the middle. There is a

raised stage in the middle of the amphitheater. The seating is tiers of

leveled land, covered in grass and well suited for soft cushions and

blankets.

Outside of the amphitheater the land is also nice and level and soft,

and there are plenty of places to set up buffet tables, etc. In fact,

they have quite a few such tables set up already, for the use of the

refugee critters that call Cat Valley home for the time being.

Thanks you for the kind offer of allowing them to attend the Jellicle

Ball. As a matter of fact, they have already arrived at a truce for as

long as they reside in Cat Valley. Most of the residents are close to

ready to return to their normal areas, they just need to get their

nerves restored. It can be quite traumatic to see your home and all of

your normal surroundings burning, so they just need to regain their

confidence. There are a few small family groups that could use some

reassurance, but most of the refugees are now using Cat Valley as a base

from which to reconnoiter their available living areas.

So the residents of Cat Valley, and the priests who live there and

maintain the area, welcome the Community heartily!

Wesa

Fangu agin, Wesa. Itz almos az if Cat Valley had bin waitin fur owrownselvez. I will let owr kitteez know dat dey kan bring owr fingz heer az soon as dey iz reddy.

Myown fren an bizniss purrtner, Amelia, haz frenz hoo will hewp us make shur dere iz fudz fur awl da difurent aminalz dat livz heer. I hopez dis eevnin will be injoyabul fur dem, an dat dey will be abul to furgit abowt dereown trubblez fur a bit.

Rebecca
Old October 8th 14, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:08:50 AM UTC-7, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Fangu, Amelia! Dis iz a bigbig hewp! Pleez tell yurown clowdermatez dat

I haz invitid da aminalz uv Yosemite to attend da Bawl. I

know dat mite make fingz harder fur dem, kuz dey will

need more difurent kindz uv fudz, but I feeled dat it

wuz da rite fing to do. If it hewpz, I fingk dere

iz deerz, barez, foxez, big-type kitteez, beeverz,

birdiez, rodentz, snakez, lizardz...

Oh, deer, I hope I didn't overkommit ussez!

Rebecca

I'm sure it won't be a problem. I have a cousin who lives in Scotland,

whose human is a groundskeeper on a very large estate. They have to put

food out for wild animals when the weather gets nasty, and he has

offered to help. He can provide us with foods for all the wild animals

we're likely to find in Cat Valley. And he can send more cousins along

to help with the serving. The only problem is that they all meow with

really strong accents, so it can be kind of hard to understand them

sometimes.

Amelia

OK, dat sownz gud. Fangu so much fur hewpin wif efurryfing!

Rebecca
Old October 8th 14, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"ann791" wrote in message
On 10/6/2014 9:26 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Oh dear. I'z late too!

It usually is kind of close to Halloween, but that's mostly a
coincidence. It's officially the night of the last full moon in
October.

Amelia

If no other kitty has volunteered I will take care of the guest
book.

Before Lucy lu rushes off to the boutique she invites Regina and
Rex to join them at the Jellicle Ball.

At the boutique Lucy lu is looking through a rack of dresses.
"Can I help You?'
"Yes, I need a new dress. I was thinking light yellow , and
maybe a shawl to go with it.

Lucy lu

Tellya what. Google Pioneer Costumes.... there ar oodelz!
Charj it tu mine sekkerterrwee. I wyll konvert da price tu
toonas,
an gib it tu yu holesayle.
Yu kan hab it sent tu da Booteek fur fitting and pik-up,
ur Yu Pee Ess dyreckt.
Dun't furrgit bonnitz ur hatz, maybe aprunz, an shoziz.
It mite be kold in da meowntinz, so bring skarvz, sewedderz,
koatz, an blankitz.

HTH

Pit2nya, Proprietrizz.

Old October 8th 14, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:58:30 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Datz kwite alrite, Azad. Can I aks fur two namez to be addid to da list? One iz Xander -- I duzn't know hizown howse name, but I fingk we kan call hizself House of Rankin. Da uther is Little Kitty, House of Steele -- she wuz sort uv a kuzzin to Sundance an me, kuz she livved wif owrown sekkaterry's sisfur. I wud apurrsheayte deze too bein added to da list. Fangu!

Rebecca

Yes, ma'am, I have added those Honoree names, and their bricks are in place on the Walk.

Azad
Old October 8th 14, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_4_]

"Amelia T Cat"

Oh, my gudniss, datz only 4 dayz away! If nokittee objeckz, I will step in
an be da Mistress uv Serrymoniez. Letz see, we will need:

--list of the deer departid -- Azad, iz yoo dere?
--a place to hav da ball
--catering -- I fingk Fluffykitz kan step in if nessysary
--dekkerating -- I fingk we still haz da rainbow-themed tabulclofz and
fingz frum one uv owrown past JBs
--a gest buk

Az fur a place, Meowmie haz been lukkin at picherz uv Yosemite Valley in
Catifurnia. Itz furry bootiful, wif kampin fur kittez dat likez da Out, an
cabinz an a hotel fur kitteez dat likez da In. Itz far away frum citiez,
so it gitz furry dark at nite an we wud hav a gud vyoo uv da Rainbow Brij.
How duz dat sown?

Whut else duz we need?

Rebecca

Oh my indeed! Fangu fur the reminder, Bobcat! My whole clowder is
available to help with the plans.

Amelia

I have a hole bunch of extra teleporters and lots of fudz ai kan contribute
to Jellicle Ball.
I don't fink I am guna hab uh date dis yeer. I will go 'stag' n ifen iny
girlcat wunts tu sit wif me , eet or danse wif meh, ai m redy tu go.

Mosey

Old October 8th 14, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/8/2014 12:56 AM, Sylvia M wrote:
"ann791" wrote in message
[...]

Lucy Lu steps out of the fitting room wearing a light yellow dress with
a fringe shawl. " This is the one I like. It doesn't look like it need
much work to fit.Can you have it sent to the ball for me?"

Lucy Lu
Old October 8th 14, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 8:18:35 AM UTC-4, M Patterson wrote:
On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:58:30 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Datz kwite alrite, Azad. Can I aks fur two namez to be addid to da list? One iz Xander -- I duzn't know hizown howse name, but I fingk we kan call hizself House of Rankin. Da uther is Little Kitty, House of Steele -- she wuz sort uv a kuzzin to Sundance an me, kuz she livved wif owrown sekkaterry's sisfur. I wud apurrsheayte deze too bein added to da list. Fangu!

Rebecca

Yes, ma'am, I have added those Honoree names, and their bricks are in place on the Walk.

Deer Azad, mine Uncl Bill is two stoopid to see da list. Is WooToo, House ob Reich, on da list?

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous
Old October 8th 14, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Yes, ma'am, I have added those Honoree names, and their bricks are in place on the Walk.

Azad

Azad, could oyu remind us please of the URL for the Walk?

Amelia

Old October 8th 14, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"ann791" wrote in message
[...]

I'll send it tu da BooTeek Tent. It wyll hav uh flag flyink,
wuiff wun star .
Yu kin pik it up dere.

HapyTuHewlp,

Pit2nya

Old October 8th 14, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Amelia, itz at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html