Purrs needed

Old December 28th 04, 01:53 PM
W. Leong

Default Purrs needed

Something is wrong with my 10 year old orange tabby Rusty. He pee and poop
outside of his litter box. His regular TED is on vacation till after the new
year.
I called another vet in town and got an appt. for tomorrow.
Rusty did something similar last month and was put on antibiotics for a week
for
bladder infection. His blood work was fine with normal kidney and liver
functions. His thyroid is also fine.

I am getting quite worried as this seems to be a recurring problem.
I am currently unemployed and have already spent hundreds of $ on TED bills
already.

Winnie

Old December 28th 04, 02:18 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

I am getting quite worried as this seems to be a recurring problem.
I am currently unemployed and have already spent hundreds of $ on TED bills
already.

Winnie

Please let us know what the vet has to say. And if it is going to be
something expensive please also let us know your vet's name, phone
number, and address.
Old December 28th 04, 02:19 PM
jmcquown

W. Leong wrote:
Something is wrong with my 10 year old orange tabby Rusty. He pee and
poop outside of his litter box. His regular TED is on vacation till
after the new year.
I called another vet in town and got an appt. for tomorrow.
Rusty did something similar last month and was put on antibiotics for
a week for
bladder infection. His blood work was fine with normal kidney and
liver functions. His thyroid is also fine.

I am getting quite worried as this seems to be a recurring problem.
I am currently unemployed and have already spent hundreds of $ on TED
bills already.

Winnie

Purrs on the way. When Persia had had her third urinary infection the vet
asked if he could take x-rays. I don't want to alarm you but he found
bladder stones. They had to do surgery to remove them. While doing the
surgery they discovered a benign cyst which was causing the stones and the
recurrent infections. Once they removed those, she had to be put on special
food which she will have to eat for the rest of her life. It's not cheap.
Neither was the surgery.

My heart goes out to you because I am also unemployed. I had a guardian
angel who paid the surgical bill for me.

Jill

Old December 28th 04, 02:25 PM
Karen

"W. Leong" wrote in message
. ..
Something is wrong with my 10 year old orange tabby Rusty. He pee and poop
outside of his litter box. His regular TED is on vacation till after the

new
year.
I called another vet in town and got an appt. for tomorrow.
Rusty did something similar last month and was put on antibiotics for a

week
for
bladder infection. His blood work was fine with normal kidney and liver
functions. His thyroid is also fine.

I am getting quite worried as this seems to be a recurring problem.
I am currently unemployed and have already spent hundreds of $ on TED

bills
already.

Winnie

I am sorry to hear this. Hopefully, you can find out what is causing this.
Is anything new going on that causes extra stress? That can bring on
recurring bouts. Purrs to Rusty to feel better soon.

Old December 28th 04, 03:27 PM
CatNipped

"W. Leong" wrote in message
. ..
Something is wrong with my 10 year old orange tabby Rusty. He pee and poop
outside of his litter box. His regular TED is on vacation till after the

new
year.
I called another vet in town and got an appt. for tomorrow.
Rusty did something similar last month and was put on antibiotics for a

week
for
bladder infection. His blood work was fine with normal kidney and liver
functions. His thyroid is also fine.

I am getting quite worried as this seems to be a recurring problem.
I am currently unemployed and have already spent hundreds of $ on TED

bills
already.

Winnie

Get well purrs on the way.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 28th 04, 03:40 PM
Nina K Pettis

W. Leong wrote:

Something is wrong with my 10 year old orange tabby Rusty. He pee and poop
outside of his litter box. His regular TED is on vacation till after the new
year.
I called another vet in town and got an appt. for tomorrow.
Rusty did something similar last month and was put on antibiotics for a week
for
bladder infection. His blood work was fine with normal kidney and liver
functions. His thyroid is also fine.

I am getting quite worried as this seems to be a recurring problem.
I am currently unemployed and have already spent hundreds of $ on TED bills
already.

Purrs on the way to you and Rusty; I have a very soft spot for orange
tabbies named Rusty...

Nina in Texas, in service to:
Snickelfritz (RB), Pixel (RB), Rusty (RB), Seth (RB 12/27/04), Skeeter,
Kyle, and Jake -- and Lucas
--
Professional proofreading doesn’t cost – it pays!
www.ninaproofs.com

Old December 28th 04, 04:58 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-12-28, W. Leong penned:
Something is wrong with my 10 year old orange tabby Rusty. He pee and poop
outside of his litter box. His regular TED is on vacation till after the new
year. I called another vet in town and got an appt. for tomorrow. Rusty
did something similar last month and was put on antibiotics for a week for
bladder infection. His blood work was fine with normal kidney and liver
functions. His thyroid is also fine.

I am getting quite worried as this seems to be a recurring problem. I am
currently unemployed and have already spent hundreds of $ on TED bills
already.

Winnie

Purrs for Rusty, and for your job situation, and for a simple solution to
his problem.

--
monique, who is sometimes allowed to pet Oscar, a grey^H^H^H^Hblue-cream DLH
with an attitude!

Old December 28th 04, 06:15 PM
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that Rusty is well soon.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
. ..

Old December 28th 04, 09:08 PM
Christina Websell

"W. Leong" wrote in message
. ..
Something is wrong with my 10 year old orange tabby Rusty. He pee and poop
outside of his litter box. His regular TED is on vacation till after the
new year.
I called another vet in town and got an appt. for tomorrow.
Rusty did something similar last month and was put on antibiotics for a
week for
bladder infection. His blood work was fine with normal kidney and liver
functions. His thyroid is also fine.

I am getting quite worried as this seems to be a recurring problem.
I am currently unemployed and have already spent hundreds of $ on TED
bills
already.

Winnie

Lots of purrs coming that what is wrong with Rusty will be easily cured and
not expensive for you.

Tweed

Old December 28th 04, 10:50 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for the vet to find a quick, effective and not
expensive way to cure Rusty's problem,
--
Polonca & Soncek

. ..