but I wanna watch the OSCARS!!!

Old February 28th 05, 01:30 AM
Mischief

Default but I wanna watch the OSCARS!!!

I'm all set to watch the Oscars,

I've got my dinner, computer and of course I've got my beer.
heheehehhee

And I run into the kitchen for a seconf helping of chikcen to find
MISCHIEF on the stove sniffing around

I want to watch the Oscars!!!

Mischief's response

"But I'm the QUEEEEEEEEEN!!!! You have to pay attention to
MEEEEE!!!!!"

Hmph,

Kristi

Old February 28th 05, 02:06 AM
Mischief

Great, now the little twit jumped on my lap for attention and promptly
FARTED!!

That results in an automatic EVICTION from the lap!!

Kristi

Old February 28th 05, 08:59 PM
Tanada

Mischief wrote:
Great, now the little twit jumped on my lap for attention and promptly
FARTED!!

That results in an automatic EVICTION from the lap!!

Kristi

LOL, a doubly b*st*rd cat trick.

Pam S. who was awakened by Tanada letting one loose near her nose this
morning. Yup the gas wars are still on.
Old February 28th 05, 09:52 PM
Cheryl

On Sun 27 Feb 2005 09:06:24p, Mischief wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
roups.com):

Great, now the little twit jumped on my lap for attention and
promptly FARTED!!

That results in an automatic EVICTION from the lap!!

Kristi

Ugh. Did she look around to find out where the smell came from? Or
did she sniff you as if the foul smell came from your direction? LOL
My Marley RB used to do that. Didn't have a dog, so he couldn't blame
one. hehe

--
Cheryl
Old February 28th 05, 11:39 PM
Mischief

Nope, she just had this innocent look on her face when I evicted her,
clearly asking "What did I do?"

Kristi