Unusual behavior this weekend

Old August 5th 19, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Unusual behavior this weekend

One of the things I have found amusing about Samuel Redcat is that he tends to walk the hallway between the bedroom and living room, singing and yodeling. This has always been something that he did at night, after I was in bed.

Yesterday he behaved differently. He did quite a bit of singing in the morning and early afternoon. He has hardly ever done this before. He has also been good for 15 or 20 minutes of lap snuggle time per day, but yesterday he spent hours in my lap.

Ranger also got in to the different behavior thing. Ranger did some singing himself (a very rare occurence) and he spent a lot of time patrolling between the living room, kitchen, and dining room.

Mid-afternoon I decided that I needed to capture a record of the boy cats' singing, so I downloaded a voice recorder app for the phone. Of course that meant that both boy cats stopped singing.
Old August 5th 19, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2019-08-05 10:42 a.m., Dan Mahoney wrote:
One of the things I have found amusing about Samuel Redcat is that he tends to walk the hallway between the bedroom and living room, singing and yodeling. This has always been something that he did at night, after I was in bed.

Yesterday he behaved differently. He did quite a bit of singing in the morning and early afternoon. He has hardly ever done this before. He has also been good for 15 or 20 minutes of lap snuggle time per day, but yesterday he spent hours in my lap.

Ranger also got in to the different behavior thing. Ranger did some singing himself (a very rare occurence) and he spent a lot of time patrolling between the living room, kitchen, and dining room.

Mid-afternoon I decided that I needed to capture a record of the boy cats' singing, so I downloaded a voice recorder app for the phone. Of course that meant that both boy cats stopped singing.

My cats are generally pretty quiet, except when Cinnamon thinks Kerry is
coming too close to her, and then it's not singing! We've finally got
some warm weather, so they're both spending most of their time napping -
Cinnamon, the larger and furrier one - sometimes resorts to stretching
out on the hard laminate floor instead of her usual spot on a blanket on
a chair, or possibly on the bed.

--
Cheryl