Owr Webby Site!

Old November 26th 11, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Owr Webby Site!

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 19:26:30 -0600, Gandalf wrote:

That is a very nice website, and I am grateful for the picture of my
beloved Kenzie that you put there.

Your two cats are very beautiful, indeed.

Fangu, Unka Gandalf!

If you email da hooman a piksure ob Lorieli [same size as Kenzie's]we will
putz her piksure up too!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

Yu iz bof bootiful cats, Cybèle & Oriane Amazing tails yu hab.
Um, mai weh e-mail yu sum pixshueres uf usses?
Weh forgotted yer e-mayle, n mai wink MeOwy wuz on Mme Anais site tu.

Lufss,
Mosey, PookyKat, PSqweez, n Pipps frum Seattul, Warshingtuna

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/25/2011 9:15:57 PM

Old November 26th 11, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:23:42 -0800 (PST), rafflescat wrote:

Dees arr gwate pikshoorz! But mefinks yure hoomin needs a wittle wie
down wiffa cold cwoff onna hedd - furgettin da wink tu dem
pikshoorz!!

Wood you an yur clowder wike to be on owr Fwiends page? Den ask yur meowmie
to contact mine human wif sum piksures, hokay?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/26/2011 12:04:28 PM
Old November 26th 11, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 26, 9:05*am, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:23:42 -0800 (PST), rafflescat wrote:
Dees arr gwate pikshoorz! But mefinks yure hoomin needs a wittle wie
down wiffa cold cwoff onna hedd - furgettin da wink tu dem
pikshoorz!!

Wood you an yur clowder wike to be on owr Fwiends page? Den ask yur meowmie
to contact mine human wif sum piksures, hokay?

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cyble & Oriane

* * * * * * * * I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 11/26/2011 12:04:28 PM

Gess wot, Cybele & Oriane, da sekittyterry pooting yoor pikshurs on ar
flickr foto album. she pwanz tu mayk sumfin wif dem, wike a widdl
gwoop. ai dont rilly gno wat she doing dere, butted ai gno we rilly
wike dose pikshurs. Dey ar simaller tu da Gwate Masters Payntinks.
MeOwy
MeOwy
Old November 27th 11, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message

Meow, Kitties!

Well now dat dat hooman had a day off, we sat on hiz hed until he hepped us
redo owr widdle webby site!

Pweeze take a wook! It's got awl noo piksures, and a re-done My RPCC Fwends
paje. Just cwick on dat link to see many ob da RPCC kitties!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/25/2011 12:18:45 PM

Heer is OWR webby site, Cybèle & Oriane.

Yerz is vury nise. n yu bof r bootigul .
Yu hab uh nise hoomin tu.

http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-michael/site/
Pa rote da pome on da frunt n yu hab tu click on Photos tu see wat weh awl
wook wike.

Mosey [meh] is da gray n white ai just turned 9 on June 1

Sqweex haz 3 pix uff hurself , one in the
window, n one on da nip, n une on da rug, posing wike uh model.
Hur haz uh big floompy tail tu.
Hur is reely funne.
Pipps is Sqweex n Pooky's dotter, haz 2 pix on dere,
n Pipps is bai da big shoo, n der is unuthur une uff hur

Pooky is da black and white 20 lb Tuxie Yeesh

Mutt, [da black n white cat wif da moo
cow markings] wint tew Rainbow Bridge in Dec 2007 at age 19,
we styl mizz hym
Hym wuz so sweet n Pa's heart cat/Velcro kitty

Old November 27th 11, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 25/11/2011 1:57 PM, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 12:20:25 -0500, The Two Sisters wrote:

Meow, Kitties!

Well now dat dat hooman had a day off, we sat on hiz hed until he hepped us
redo owr widdle webby site!

Pweeze take a wook! It's got awl noo piksures, and a re-done My RPCC Fwends
paje. Just cwick on dat link to see many ob da RPCC kitties!

DUMB HUMAN SEKRETARY!

When is dat Boot camp?

Heerz da link:

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/twosisters.html

kant do nuffin wif da hoomins, they neffur gits fings rite thu furst tyme.

Yu iz sertanly gorjeous kitties.

Bein az yu wuz show-kitties, I finks yu must be furry brave tu. Memoiez
fren wented tu a cat wen they wuz up onna Maynland resently, an tuk sum
video. The show-cat inna video wuz pikked up an held in alla kindsa ways
by sum stranjers wiv lotsa hoomins watchin, an neffur made a fuss attall!!!!

I finks Id have gottin bored furry fast and gone off tu meet sum noo
hoomins, an I is sertin Cinnamon wud hav runned off an hid atta furst
opportunity!

--
Sam
Old November 27th 11, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 10:17:00 -0330, Cheryl wrote:

kant do nuffin wif da hoomins, they neffur gits fings rite thu furst tyme.

Yu iz sertanly gorjeous kitties.

Bein az yu wuz show-kitties, I finks yu must be furry brave tu. Memoiez
fren wented tu a cat wen they wuz up onna Maynland resently, an tuk sum
video. The show-cat inna video wuz pikked up an held in alla kindsa ways
by sum stranjers wiv lotsa hoomins watchin, an neffur made a fuss attall!!!!

I finks Id have gottin bored furry fast and gone off tu meet sum noo
hoomins, an I is sertin Cinnamon wud hav runned off an hid atta furst
opportunity!

Fangu Sam,

Gwad yoo wiked da piksures. If yoo an yue cwoder wood wike yur piksures on
owr fewnds paje, hab yur hooman contact owr human.

Like wiff baffs, we start being handled as berry yung and widdle kittens in
da noisiest pawt ob da howse, so we gets used to dose fings.

Howeber, we is gwad to be wetired and living da life ob luggsury!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/27/2011 11:54:27 AM
Old November 27th 11, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 26, 7:57*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"The Two Sisters" *wrote in messagenews:1bangx42twfu8.io516yt9yudm$.dlg@40tude .net...

Meow, Kitties!

Well now dat dat hooman had a day off, we sat on hiz hed until he hepped us
redo owr widdle webby site!

Pweeze take a wook! It's got awl noo piksures, and a re-done My RPCC Fwends
paje. Just cwick on dat link to see many ob da RPCC kitties!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cyble & Oriane

I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/25/2011 12:18:45 PM

Heer is OWR webby site, Cyble & Oriane.

Yerz is vury nise. * *n yu bof r bootigul .
Yu hab uh nise hoomin tu.

http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-michael/site/
Pa rote da pome on da frunt *n yu hab tu click on Photos tu see wat weh awl
wook wike.

Mosey *[meh] is da gray n white ai just turned 9 on June 1

Sqweex haz 3 pix uff hurself , one in the
window, n one on da nip, n une on da rug, posing wike uh model.
Hur haz uh big floompy tail tu.
Hur is reely funne.
..
Pipps is Sqweex n Pooky's dotter, haz 2 pix on dere,
n Pipps is bai da big shoo, n der is unuthur une uff hur

Pooky is *da black and white 20 lb Tuxie Yeesh

Mutt, [da black n white cat wif da moo
cow markings] wint tew Rainbow Bridge in Dec 2007 at age 19,
we styl mizz hym
Hym wuz so sweet n Pa's heart cat/Velcro kitty

Dose ar mine inclaws awong wif mine furry handsum wink, Mosey.
I winked intew a furry nise cwowder.
MeOwy

Kenzie's piksure on mine webby site! Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_] Cat community 9 October 30th 13 03:52 PM
Our webby site at Cat community 1 June 17th 11 05:49 AM
Announcink my new webby-site! Mme. Anas ^..^[_3_] Cat community 8 June 2nd 08 10:24 PM
Letz see sum picherz agin, an webby sitez, too! Rebecca Cat community 16 November 8th 07 07:40 AM
Webby Award for CuteOverload! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 15 May 8th 07 10:20 PM