Picture of my kitty.....

Old May 8th 04, 12:09 AM
Gandalf

Default Picture of my kitty.....

I managed to get a fairly nice picture of my wonderful kitty Kenzie scanned, and
I put it on alt.binaries.pictures.animals.

You can see her pretty coat, and the way it looks like she's been in a bowl of
butterscotch pudding g.

I'd like to put this photo someplace permanent, so I could put a link to it in
my sig line, but I don't know how to do that.

Also, you may notice she has more tags than 'usual'. That's because I got her
after my beloved tuxedo kitty Lucky went to the RB, so I gave Kenzie the one tag
of Lucky's I saved. Two years later, my wonderful white kitty Blizzard joined
Lucky at the RB, so I put one of Blizzard's tags on her collar as well.

So each time I hear her walking, or pick her up, I am reminded of Lucky and
Blizzard. Not that I could ever forget them....

~~~~~~
Life without cats would be only marginally worth living.
TC and the unmercifully, relentlessly sweet calico kitty, Kenzie.

- Robert Heinlein

Old May 8th 04, 12:33 AM
MaryL

"Gandalf" wrote in message
[...]

Kenzie is beautiful -- and what an unusual combination of colors. I see
what you mean by the butterscotch reference. I love your idea of combining
tags as a memorial to your other cats.

You said that you would like to put the photo someplace permanent and link
it to your signature. Here is a great location for photos (assuming that
you have a number of others that you would also like to include):
http://www.picturetrail.com. You can use this site free -- and therefore
have a chance to try it out -- for 30 days. Then the price is $19.95 per
year. The photos under my sig are posted on picturetrail. There are also a
number of free sites available. Be sure to read the privacy policies before
you select a site. Also, keep a file on your computer or on CD of all your
photos. Some sites have gone out of business, and people who counted on
those sites for storage lost their photos.

Good luck -- and be sure to post more photos of your beautiful cat, Kenzie.

MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
http://tinyurl.com/8y54 (Introducing Duffy to Holly)
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 (Duffy and Holly "settle in")

Old May 8th 04, 01:25 AM
John Biltz

On Fri, 7 May 2004 16:09:16 -0700, Gandalf wrote
(in article ):

Those are some beautiful markings! Looks like a real sweetheart.
I send mine to The Cat Album. It normally takes a few weeks for him to
get them up but he is always begging for cat pictures.

Old May 8th 04, 03:57 AM
Marina

"Gandalf" wrote
I managed to get a fairly nice picture of my wonderful kitty Kenzie

scanned, and
I put it on alt.binaries.pictures.animals.

Aww, what a sweet-looking cat!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM
kitty vs puss Brenda Cat anecdotes 30 January 26th 04 05:28 PM
I found a picture Karen Cat anecdotes 2 November 27th 03 06:08 AM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 10:48 PM