Catnip is illegal

Old November 1st 04, 07:14 PM
Marina

dhelderman wrote:

and now banned at my house. Ginger has always loved catnip rolling around
in it being happy and stuff. Max it just never did anything for him, till
today. I got a free sample in the mail and gave him some to see if he'd
like it. He pawed in it rolled around in it and the next thing i know he
and his sister are kicking each others butts over it. Not the reaction I
expected. haha they act like a couple of addicts argueing over their fix!
Tails swishing growling teeth snarled. Isn't catnip supposed to make them
happy????? Has anyone ever seen a reaction like this before??

Frank is a mean drunk. He loves catnip but he gets aggressive and
attacks Nikki pretty viciously when he's had a hit of 'nip, so I don't
give them any very often.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 1st 04, 09:36 PM
Ted Davis

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:28:51 -0600, "dhelderman"
wrote:

and now banned at my house. Ginger has always loved catnip rolling around
in it being happy and stuff. Max it just never did anything for him, till
today. I got a free sample in the mail and gave him some to see if he'd
like it. He pawed in it rolled around in it and the next thing i know he
and his sister are kicking each others butts over it. Not the reaction I
expected. haha they act like a couple of addicts argueing over their fix!
Tails swishing growling teeth snarled. Isn't catnip supposed to make them
happy????? Has anyone ever seen a reaction like this before??

A couple of mine are possessive, *very* possessive, about *their*
catnip. I just put down more piles than there are aggressively
possessive cats around at the time.

T.E.D. )