Some good news on My home front

Old August 12th 09, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Some good news on My home front

Guess who got up with me this morning and went running to his food dish.
PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He still goes back to that spot but He is bright eyed and responsive now.

I was so excited this morning

Old August 12th 09, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
Guess who got up with me this morning and went running to his food dish.
PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He still goes back to that spot but He is bright eyed and responsive now.

I was so excited this morning

Such good news -- continued purrs for you and your sweet boy.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old August 12th 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:23:34 -0400, Matthew wrote:

Guess who got up with me this morning and went running to his food dish.
PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He still goes back to that spot but He is bright eyed and responsive
now.

I was so excited this morning

Excellent news! We'll keep the purrs coming for the little guy.

Dan

Old August 12th 09, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
Guess who got up with me this morning and went running to his food dish.
PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He still goes back to that spot but He is bright eyed and responsive now.

I was so excited this morning

I'm so pleased. When you have an elderly one with scary blood results, it's
easy to think "this is it now.." if they have a blip healthwise. Try not
to panic (not easy, I know) KFC did this to me a lot in her last few years.
I'm sure people here wondered about how many times I posted that I thought
her time was up - but with the help of a good vet, it never was. I'm sure
she delighted in frightening me. I'm surprised I didn't die first - my
blood pressure must have been sky high.

Tweed

Old August 12th 09, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
Guess who got up with me this morning and went running to his food
dish. PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He still goes back to that spot but He is bright eyed and responsive
now.
I was so excited this morning

That _is_ good news!
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 12th 09, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
Guess who got up with me this morning and went running to his
food dish. PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He still goes back to that spot but He is bright eyed and
responsive now.

I was so excited this morning

I'm so pleased. When you have an elderly one with scary blood
results, it's easy to think "this is it now.." if they have a
blip healthwise. Try not to panic (not easy, I know) KFC did
this to me a lot in her last few years.
I'm sure people here wondered about how many times I posted that I
thought her time was up - but with the help of a good vet, it
never was. I'm sure she delighted in frightening me. I'm
surprised I didn't die first - my blood pressure must have been
sky high.

Tweed

Our masters are convinced that sort of thing is good exercise for
our hearts.

Jo

Old August 12th 09, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Hurray!

--
Joy

Constant change is here to stay.

ng.com...

Old August 13th 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Matthew wrote:

Guess who got up with me this morning and went running to his food dish.

He still goes back to that spot but He is bright eyed and responsive now.

I was so excited this morning

That's wonderful! Go Phantom!

Joyce

--
"Texas is so full of all these so-called modern-day Libertarians with
all their goddam selfish individualism. Just the opposite of real