Stressed To Breaking...Sorry I NEED to Vent!

Old January 10th 09, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
:-\)Liz[_10_]

Default Stressed To Breaking...Sorry I NEED to Vent!

I've been madly trying to find a place my bro could move to after Mother's
death as we can't keep her home (finally found a small house that will suit
him)...the taxes and utilities on Mother's house are killing me! and what
with me having to quit my job and come handle the estate and my bro....I'm
about done in financially and mentally as well as physically...He just ran
out of all his prescription meds ( a week early, as per usual) for
depression, ADD and other ailments... and is NO HELP ...All I do from
daybreak till I collapse at night is... sort, pack and tote to another room
all his crud... He has to be moved out by the end of the mth...

I miss being with my kitties, they miss me too. When I collapse at night
they all cling to me...

Please put me in your thoughts, and prayers... :-( Liz

Old January 10th 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers coming your way, Liz. Hope everything works out happily.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old January 10th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

":-)Liz"
I've been madly trying to find a place my bro could move to after Mother's
death as we can't keep her home (finally found a small house that will
suit him)...the taxes and utilities on Mother's house are killing me! and
what with me having to quit my job and come handle the estate and my
bro....I'm about done in financially and mentally as well as
physically...He just ran out of all his prescription meds ( a week early,
as per usual) for depression, ADD and other ailments... and is NO HELP
...All I do from daybreak till I collapse at night is... sort, pack and
tote to another room all his crud... He has to be moved out by the end of
the mth...

I miss being with my kitties, they miss me too. When I collapse at night
they all cling to me...

Please put me in your thoughts, and prayers... :-( Liz

(((((((((((((Liz))))))))
You're in my prayers sweetie
Everything will be okay...
You are loved
Love
Kyla

Old January 10th 09, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 21:13:16 -0600, ":-\)Liz"
wrote:

snip
Please put me in your thoughts, and prayers... :-( Liz

purrs coming
Old January 10th 09, 08:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

You've got it, Liz!

--
Joy

A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the
last three he stays. - English Proverb

Old January 10th 09, 10:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

:-)Liz wrote:
I've been madly trying to find a place my bro could move to after
Mother's death as we can't keep her home (finally found a small house
that will suit him)...the taxes and utilities on Mother's house are
killing me! and what with me having to quit my job and come handle
the estate and my bro....I'm about done in financially and mentally
as well as physically...He just ran out of all his prescription meds
( a week early, as per usual) for depression, ADD and other
ailments... and is NO HELP ...All I do from daybreak till I collapse
at night is... sort, pack and tote to another room all his crud... He
has to be moved out by the end of the mth...
I miss being with my kitties, they miss me too. When I collapse at
night they all cling to me...

Please put me in your thoughts, and prayers... :-( Liz

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Liz }}}}}}}}}}}} Lots and lots of purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 10th 09, 12:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Many, many hugs and kisses and purrs to you. I hope this resolves in your
favor soon.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old January 10th 09, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Liz, If your brothers income is low enough (under $20,000) FREE
prescriptions are provided by many pharm companies. Go to their web
sites and look for "prescription assistance programs". You could also
call their 800 number and inquire. I have been able to get free
Fosamax, Nexium, and Aldara this way.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old January 10th 09, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

":-)Liz" wrote in message
I've been madly trying to find a place my bro could move to after Mother's
death as we can't keep her home (finally found a small house that will
suit him)...the taxes and utilities on Mother's house are killing me! and
what with me having to quit my job and come handle the estate and my
bro....I'm about done in financially and mentally as well as
physically...He just ran out of all his prescription meds ( a week early,
as per usual) for depression, ADD and other ailments... and is NO HELP
...All I do from daybreak till I collapse at night is... sort, pack and
tote to another room all his crud... He has to be moved out by the end of
the mth...

I miss being with my kitties, they miss me too. When I collapse at night
they all cling to me...

Please put me in your thoughts, and prayers... :-( Liz

Purrs on the way for this chaotic time to quickly come to an end and
everything to smooth out for you.

Jill

I AM SO STRESSED Karen Cat anecdotes 42 March 30th 06 03:11 AM
Gingivitis - WHAT DO I DO!! So stressed! JQ Cat health & behaviour 9 June 24th 05 11:13 PM
stressed-out cat B Keene Cat health & behaviour 20 March 17th 04 05:41 PM
Help. Stressed over sick cat Newsman Cat health & behaviour 4 December 21st 03 10:45 PM
cat is constantly stressed Richard Walker Cat health & behaviour 18 September 29th 03 02:46 PM