I think I've sorted the Serif/flickr problem - new pic

Old September 18th 12, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

Default I think I've sorted the Serif/flickr problem - new pic

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Hopefully, there is now a pic of Kitty Farmcat scavenging in the chicken
bucket. It's a 2 gallon bucket that I still use for adding a few kitchen
scraps to my chickens daily diet.
It gives you an idea of her size, she was a very small cat - 4lbs.

She lived on scraps from the neighbours for so long that she almost
preferred them to cat food. She was hoping for some "smashed up dinner"
in this photo, preferably mashed potatoes, a tiny bit of meat, brussels
sprouts & gravy.
She *loved* brussels.

I promised this photo to Tak for such a long time!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/

Tweed

Lovely photos, thank you for sharing them

Boyfie is a handsome chappie. For some reason I always pictured him as a
long haired tuxedo!

Sharon & Smudgie

Old September 18th 12, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Hopefully, there is now a pic of Kitty Farmcat scavenging in the chicken
bucket. It's a 2 gallon bucket that I still use for adding a few kitchen
scraps to my chickens daily diet.
It gives you an idea of her size, she was a very small cat - 4lbs.

She lived on scraps from the neighbours for so long that she almost
preferred them to cat food. She was hoping for some "smashed up dinner"
in this photo, preferably mashed potatoes, a tiny bit of meat, brussels
sprouts & gravy.
She *loved* brussels.

I promised this photo to Tak for such a long time!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/

Tweed

Lovely photos, thank you for sharing them

Boyfie is a handsome chappie. For some reason I always pictured him as a
long haired tuxedo!

I couldn't earn a living as a psychic either! If I see a photo of a rspca
cat they are usually nothing like I imagined them.
If you've seen Miranda's Caliban, Boyfie is exactly the same except Boyfie
has a tabby smudge on his nose.
I've got a nice photo of him that Catnipped once put up for me, I'll have to
look it out and upload it.