Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

Old October 13th 14, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

On 10/10/14 8:21 PM, Booker wrote:
three kitties shyly walk in to sign the guestbook. They've had a ruff
year. Pawpaw is at a new house and meowmie is all crying and sad. Pawpaw
wuz gonna take Booker wif him, but den lefted him wif meowmie cuz hiz
kidneys aren't so gud anymore. Weze ar here to pay ar respekts fur doze
dat haf gone ofur da Rainbow Bridj.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

PawEss: meowmie still hafin trubble figguring out how to reply to da grup.

Hi, Booker. I am so very sorry to hear about the difficulties you're all
going through! My Paw remembers going through some stuff that sounds
kind of similar, and it was definitely no fun. If there's anything any
of us here can help with, we're here for you!

Amelia

Old October 13th 14, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

My Meowmie iz doing dat, to! So fur, she duznt like it too much, but sheze uzin it enneeway.

Rebecca
Old October 13th 14, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum Samwise an Lucy Lu. Ize so glad yoo kud make it!

Rebecca
Old October 14th 14, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Friday, October 10, 2014 1:22:22 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Welkum, House of Rennie. I duznt know how we kud do da Jellicle Ball wifout yurownselvez.

Rebecca

Fangu Rebecca, itz so nise tu see yu an all owr frendz agin. We duzznt git heer offen enymor. Gud help iz hard tu fynd.
Old October 14th 14, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Friday, October 10, 2014 3:26:09 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Meow, Renniecatz, iz gudgud tu see yew.

Ralph, hugging old friends and greeting new ones

Marble walks towards Ralph with a smile on her face and givz him a gentle hug Ralph, itz so gud tu see yu agin. Ize fink uv yu offen. Ize dont fink yuv met da tu noo kittiez in owr clowder. Dat tabby an wite girl offur der iz Sloane. She'z a liddle hellion, an da tricolur tabby iz Rue. She waz furry sik wen she kaym tu liv wif usses but yud neffur node it now.