I think I've sorted the Serif/flickr problem - new pic

Old September 15th 12, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I think I've sorted the Serif/flickr problem - new pic

Hopefully, there is now a pic of Kitty Farmcat scavenging in the chicken
bucket. It's a 2 gallon bucket that I still use for adding a few kitchen
scraps to my chickens daily diet.
It gives you an idea of her size, she was a very small cat - 4lbs.

She lived on scraps from the neighbours for so long that she almost
preferred them to cat food. She was hoping for some "smashed up dinner" in
this photo, preferably mashed potatoes, a tiny bit of meat, brussels sprouts
& gravy.
She *loved* brussels.

I promised this photo to Tak for such a long time!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/

Tweed

Old September 16th 12, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

Hopefully, there is now a pic of Kitty Farmcat scavenging in the chicken
bucket. It's a 2 gallon bucket that I still use for adding a few kitchen
scraps to my chickens daily diet.
It gives you an idea of her size, she was a very small cat - 4lbs.

I promised this photo to Tak for such a long time!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/

Aww. But she doesn't look that small to me. Maybe I'm overemphasizing
the size of the bucket, though. She had such pretty fur.

I like the pic of Charlotte and Tigger. For some reason I've always
pictured him as an orange tabby, don't know why.

--
Joyce

I want freedom, the right to self expression, everyone's right to
beautiful radiant things. -- Emma Goldman
Old September 16th 12, 12:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

"Christina Websell" wrote:
Hopefully, there is now a pic of Kitty Farmcat scavenging in the chicken
bucket. It's a 2 gallon bucket that I still use for adding a few kitchen
scraps to my chickens daily diet.
It gives you an idea of her size, she was a very small cat - 4lbs.

She lived on scraps from the neighbours for so long that she almost
preferred them to cat food. She was hoping for some "smashed up dinner" in
this photo, preferably mashed potatoes, a tiny bit of meat, brussels sprouts
& gravy.
She *loved* brussels.

I promised this photo to Tak for such a long time!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/

Tweed

It is nice to see your pictures.
--
Adrian
http://community.webshots.com/clowderuk
Old September 17th 12, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nadia N.

Christina Websell wrote:
Hopefully, there is now a pic of Kitty Farmcat scavenging in the chicken
bucket. It's a 2 gallon bucket that I still use for adding a few kitchen
scraps to my chickens daily diet.
It gives you an idea of her size, she was a very small cat - 4lbs.

She lived on scraps from the neighbours for so long that she almost
preferred them to cat food. She was hoping for some "smashed up dinner" in
this photo, preferably mashed potatoes, a tiny bit of meat, brussels sprouts
& gravy.
She *loved* brussels.

I promised this photo to Tak for such a long time!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/

Tweed

Her fur looks bunny-soft, just like Kotyo's. This picture confirms once
again that black and white kitties are the prettiest. Not that I'm
biased or anything :-)

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety
Old September 17th 12, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 22:20:11 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Hopefully, there is now a pic of Kitty Farmcat scavenging in the chicken
bucket. It's a 2 gallon bucket that I still use for adding a few kitchen
scraps to my chickens daily diet.
It gives you an idea of her size, she was a very small cat - 4lbs.

She lived on scraps from the neighbours for so long that she almost
preferred them to cat food. She was hoping for some "smashed up dinner" in
this photo, preferably mashed potatoes, a tiny bit of meat, brussels sprouts
& gravy.
She *loved* brussels.

I promised this photo to Tak for such a long time!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/

What an odd diet. She does look extremely cute and curious in this photo.
Old September 17th 12, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 23:21:27 +0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:
Aww. But she doesn't look that small to me. Maybe I'm overemphasizing
the size of the bucket, though. She had such pretty fur.

If that's a 2 gallon bucket, she's quite small. For reference, at that
width, the bucket should be about the height of a 1 gallon milk jug.

I like the pic of Charlotte and Tigger. For some reason I've always
pictured him as an orange tabby, don't know why.

It's because you're subconsciously picturing the Disney Tigger.
Old September 17th 12, 07:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Takayuki wrote:

Bastette wrote:

Aww. But she doesn't look that small to me. Maybe I'm overemphasizing
the size of the bucket, though. She had such pretty fur.

I knew there was something wrong with what I wrote in the previous
paragraph, but couldn't put my finger on it at the time. I meant to
say *overestimating* the size of the bucket. I didn't think I was
being especially emphatic about it.

If that's a 2 gallon bucket, she's quite small. For reference, at that
width, the bucket should be about the height of a 1 gallon milk jug.

Yeah, I can picture the size of a 4-lb cat. I just saw that bucket and
imagined it was a lot bigger than it is.

I like the pic of Charlotte and Tigger. For some reason I've always
pictured him as an orange tabby, don't know why.

It's because you're subconsciously picturing the Disney Tigger.

I think you're right! I do that all the time with people I know online,
but who I've never met. Without being aware of it, I get this picture
in my mind of someone I know in person who has the same name.

--
Joyce

A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going
somewhere. -- Groucho Marx
Old September 17th 12, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

wrote:

Hopefully, there is now a pic of Kitty Farmcat scavenging in the chicken
bucket. It's a 2 gallon bucket that I still use for adding a few kitchen
scraps to my chickens daily diet.
It gives you an idea of her size, she was a very small cat - 4lbs.

She lived on scraps from the neighbours for so long that she almost
preferred them to cat food. She was hoping for some "smashed up dinner" in
this photo, preferably mashed potatoes, a tiny bit of meat, brussels sprouts
& gravy.
She *loved* brussels.

I promised this photo to Tak for such a long time!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/

Tweed

Boyfriend looks sort of like Espy. I'll need to get some pictures of
him posted.
Old September 18th 12, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:
Aww. But she doesn't look that small to me. Maybe I'm overemphasizing
the size of the bucket, though. She had such pretty fur.

If that's a 2 gallon bucket, she's quite small. For reference, at that
width, the bucket should be about the height of a 1 gallon milk jug.

She was small enough to be taken in as a "sick kitten" when she first
wandered with her kitty dementia by The Enemy's people. They took her to
the vet (not mine) who told them she was not a sick kitten but a tiny
ancient old lady. He said she had CRF which she had and she needed to be
got back to her home where she was probably missing her vet treatment.
I got her back from there and was very grateful that they'd done all they
could for her.
Maybe I should have sent her to RB then, but after that she stayed firmly in
the house.
It was only when I was in hospital that she went missing again and we all
know what happened.
She was 25+ and it's hard to know what point we put the needle in. Should I
have done it a few weeks before?
I will never forgive myself that the RSPCA took her and neither will June
who said "I was supposed to be looking after her.."
However, as June has always said "I will never give the RSPCA the droppings
of my nose.."
I got my lovely dog Trim from the RSPCA - they were going to put her down in
three days so don't believe all they say about stuff on the TV.
Yes, she was a very difficult dog and at first I regretted having taken her
on, but we have to be patient about this.
She responded to training eventually and became one of the best dogs I ever
had. She would defend me with her life, but I never could stop her
stealing, but that's what lurchers do.
I must scan a photo of her and put it up. I still miss her.

Old September 18th 12, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:
Hopefully, there is now a pic of Kitty Farmcat scavenging in the chicken
bucket. It's a 2 gallon bucket that I still use for adding a few kitchen
scraps to my chickens daily diet.
It gives you an idea of her size, she was a very small cat - 4lbs.

She lived on scraps from the neighbours for so long that she almost
preferred them to cat food. She was hoping for some "smashed up dinner"
in
this photo, preferably mashed potatoes, a tiny bit of meat, brussels
sprouts
& gravy.
She *loved* brussels.

I promised this photo to Tak for such a long time!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/

What an odd diet. She does look extremely cute and curious in this photo.

You have forgotten her 7+ years trying to get a living before I took her in.
Her odd diet saved her.