Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

Old October 8th 14, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this year.
All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book. This will
be a wonderful record to future generations to show that all animals can
gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the guest
book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

Lucy Lu
Old October 8th 14, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On 10/8/14 4:02 PM, ann791 wrote:
My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this year.
All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book. This will
be a wonderful record to future generations to show that all animals can
gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the guest
book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

Lucy Lu

Amelia takes up the pen and signs for her clowder:
Amelia T Cat, Samuel Redcat, Harri Roadcat, Ranger MacDude, Starr da Dogg.

Ranger then dashes over and grabs the pen and adds "Pipps, house of
Waterman"
Old October 8th 14, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the guest
book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

Lucy Lu

Amelia takes up the pen and signs for her clowder:
Amelia T Cat, Samuel Redcat, Harri Roadcat, Ranger MacDude, Starr da Dogg.

Ranger then dashes over and grabs the pen and adds "Pipps, house of
Waterman"

Ranger is followed by a couple of local foxes who then sign in:
Rosco Fox and Bosco Fox

They are followed by a trio of large bears, who sign in clumsily:
Bob Bear, Bob Bear, and Bob Bear
Old October 8th 14, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 08 Oct 2014 17:02:47 -0400, ann791 wrote:

My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this year.
All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book. This will
be a wonderful record to future generations to show that all animals can
gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the guest
book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

Lucy Lu

Cinder and Spring drag beauty away from the few remaining crumbs of
fudz and with sadness all theree sign the guest book.
Old October 8th 14, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Rebecca signs for her and for Hercule, too, since he's busy with the music:

Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir
Old October 8th 14, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

[Large white Persian waits behind a trio of cougars for his turn]

Azad, House of Patterson/Guyette
Old October 9th 14, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:02:47 PM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this year.

All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book. This will

be a wonderful record to future generations to show that all animals can

gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the guest

book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

After the little bear how adorable sings, can me an Samanfa sign in?

--
Squeakytoy Shanell
Old October 9th 14, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in
message
Rebecca signs for her and for Hercule, too, since he's busy with
the music:

Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir

Hi Gyze,

We kin eatsh sine in fur owerselfz, Ho Kay SunnyDance?
Wud yu lykke uh Hankershif Rebecca?

Pi2nya, House of Molesko

Old October 9th 14, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this
year. All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book.
This will be a wonderful record to future generations to show that
all animals can gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the
guest book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

Lucy Lu

Cash wakes after a nap and sees people signing the book. He nuzzles
the others awake amd banks the stove and fireplace and heads out.

They join the line to sign the book.

Old October 9th 14, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:02:47 PM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this
year.

All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book. This
will

be a wonderful record to future generations to show that all
animals can

gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the
guest

book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

After the little bear how adorable sings, can me an Samanfa sign in?

Cash, Daisy-chan and Iowna get their turn. House of Chez Shenk's for
all of them.

Cash waves at Samanfa with a wink. He's still hopeful. He gazes
happily but then gets dragged off by the 2 girls to help them get
dressed for the ball. They rushed off so fast, they have little more
than Aunti Mabel's magic box.