Possible Tabitha sighting!

Old February 25th 09, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Possible Tabitha sighting!

Paw just got a call from the lady who lives across the street from us.
She reports seeing a kitty in her back yard who looks a lotn like Tabitha
Fluffybutt! I guess it's a good thing that Meowmie doesn't have a tuna
place now - she's headed over there to see what she can find.

Please keep your paws crossed that it's really her, and that we can get
her home safely. I guess maybe it means something that Paw had a dream
lst night about her coming home!

Amelia
Old February 25th 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

that would be an answer to softz purayerz, I hearz talkin to herown G*D bowt
tabifa, anna howldin herown breaf so diz wuuld be wunnerful, Trudi

Old February 25th 09, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:31:33 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

that would be an answer to softz purayerz, I hearz talkin to herown G*D
bowt tabifa, anna howldin herown breaf so diz wuuld be wunnerful, Trudi

Meowmie went across the street to talk to the lady, but the black cat she
had seen was gone. She reported seeing the black kitty in our own fron
tyard during the day! So Paw is going to start setting a trap in the
front yard and one in the garage, and Meowmie will check them both
frequently. Paw will have to build a shelter for the front yard trap,
since we're supposed to get snow or ice tonight, but that won't be a
problem.

We're keeping our paws crossed that it's her, and that she'll come into
the trap.

Amelia
Old February 25th 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Amelia T Cat wrote:

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:31:33 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

that would be an answer to softz purayerz, I hearz talkin to herown
G*D bowt tabifa, anna howldin herown breaf so diz wuuld be
wunnerful, Trudi

Meowmie went across the street to talk to the lady, but the black
cat she had seen was gone. She reported seeing the black kitty in
our own fron tyard during the day! So Paw is going to start setting
a trap in the front yard and one in the garage, and Meowmie will
check them both frequently. Paw will have to build a shelter for the
front yard trap, since we're supposed to get snow or ice tonight,
but that won't be a problem.

We're keeping our paws crossed that it's her, and that she'll come
into the trap.

Amelia

Purrrrs fur success. That would be a good thing to be able to
welcome Tabitha home. Please, Bast, let it be.

Fred

--
Peace,
Fred
Old February 25th 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dan, I hope you don't mind but I changed the order of your last post so
could include it in the adventure. Gramby

Amelia suddenly springs up from her cushion and grabs the microphone;
"Attention Kitties, quiet please." She wipes a tear with her paw. "You, most
of you know my sister Tabitha has been missing for some time. I just got
this text message from my Paw in eye-O-way. "Paw just got a call from the
lady who lives across the street from us. She reports seeing a kitty in her
back yard who looks a lot like Tabitha
Fluffybutt! I guess it's a good thing that Meowmie doesn't have a tuna place
now - she's headed over there to see what she can find. Please keep your
paws crossed that it's really her, and that we can get her home safely. I
guess maybe it means something that Paw had a dream last night about her
coming home!"

Old February 25th 09, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet goes to Amelia and gives her a motherly hug. We will all keep
purring for all to be well.

Old February 25th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Amelia T Cat"

that would be an answer to softz purayerz, I hearz talkin to herown G*D
bowt tabifa, anna howldin herown breaf so diz wuuld be wunnerful, Trudi

Meowmie went across the street to talk to the lady, but the black cat she
had seen was gone. She reported seeing the black kitty in our own fron
tyard during the day! So Paw is going to start setting a trap in the
front yard and one in the garage, and Meowmie will check them both
frequently. Paw will have to build a shelter for the front yard trap,
since we're supposed to get snow or ice tonight, but that won't be a
problem.

We're keeping our paws crossed that it's her, and that she'll come into
the trap.

Amelia

That would be an answer to my Meowmie's prayers tew,
Her tawks to hur G*D tew, wike Anti Soft duz.
I keep lighting candles for Tabitha to come hoam safe.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Tabfa

I jest lit unuther one for hur tew come hoam safe.
Luffs
Mosey

Old February 25th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:33:28 -0600, Granby wrote:

Dan, I hope you don't mind but I changed the order of your last post so
could include it in the adventure. Gramby

I don't mind at all! Thanks.

Dan
Old February 26th 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 25 Feb 2009 21:07:26 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

Paw just got a call from the lady who lives across the street from us.
She reports seeing a kitty in her back yard who looks a lotn like Tabitha
Fluffybutt! I guess it's a good thing that Meowmie doesn't have a tuna
place now - she's headed over there to see what she can find.

Please keep your paws crossed that it's really her, and that we can get
her home safely. I guess maybe it means something that Paw had a dream
lst night about her coming home!

Amelia

kip her in da in when you get her back. i was in da out once and a
syko (we think) crushed my tale. it had to be ampu ampue ... cut off.

beauty who loves fudz in da in ( also on da kruze)
Old February 26th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On 25 Feb 2009 21:07:26 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

Paw just got a call from the lady who lives across the street from us.
She reports seeing a kitty in her back yard who looks a lotn like Tabitha
Fluffybutt! I guess it's a good thing that Meowmie doesn't have a tuna
place now - she's headed over there to see what she can find.

Please keep your paws crossed that it's really her, and that we can get
her home safely. I guess maybe it means something that Paw had a dream
lst night about her coming home!

Amelia

Oh, it would be so wonderful if Tabitha was so close by, and comes home.

Kenzie