Uncl Billz Amkul

Old March 3rd 09, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Uncl Billz Amkul

Wen da Bear wuz wakin da Uncl Bill he seed a kyute Skonk an wanned to
play wiff it butted Uncl Bill wanted to go aweigh frum da kyute Skonk
four sum reeson. Sew dey pulld in differen direcshuns an Uncl Bill
twissud his amkul. Sew hee can barely wak. Da Skonk thot dey wer bein
silly an jus wakd aweigh.

Sew Uncl Bill hasn' bin two wurk yessurdeigh or todeigh. But he isn
mulch yoose roun HEER beclaws he spen all his tim in WooToo's rume and
gnot wiff uses. And Mommy Mickey gotta wak da Bear an da Bear keep
askin for Uncl Bill beclaws he likes da weigh Uncl Bill waks himself.

An Uncl Bill has gnot been a good secretary, sew wee didn get to
express r condolonces four da wonnerful Maggie doggy an hur trip to da
Brij. Butted we did just light a camdle.

Maggy May

AN hee ain gno youse in dis rume neithur. Hee did fill mine wadder
dish butted now he is gonna tak sum pills an leigh down wiff his leg
up on a piller.

--
WooToo
Old March 3rd 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 3, 9:15*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Welf, WooToo, gnaow iz da time fur yoo too tayk ober tings dat yr uncl
Bil no wonger can doo. WIke, yoo bwing nipmice an yarrn bawlz ober too
were heyis waying down an yoo putt dose tings wite on top uf him so he
can pway wif yoo, an den yoo curl upp wite on top uf him too sinz hee
apppawwentwee wont bee moofing awoun. Dere iss menny tings a gud
helpcat cud doo WooToo, an bydaway, dat piller mite be comfy fur a
kittee too. isee wOtz ub pawsibiwiteez heer. MeOwy.

Old March 3rd 09, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U be nize to himselfz. U knowz himself takez kare of u when u iz sik.
Piglet who sprained her own leg last year and knows how that hurts.

Old March 3rd 09, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

Purrrrrs Unca Bill. Hope you're up and dancing soon.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old March 3rd 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Uncle Bill, all of us are purring for your ankle to get better soon.

Amelia

Old March 3rd 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Datz a bummer. We iz purrin fur Unkl Bill tew git bedder soon
Be nise to himself n gib himself lotsa luffs cuz hiz amkul hurtz himself.
Owch
He haz tew tayke doze pilz fur dat n doze mayke himself sleepy, Meowmie
noze awl bout hurts [in hur neez] n hazta tayke pilz fur hur intens payne
dat wont effer go awai, but hur still twyz tew waff n be nise tew usses n
feeds usses n gibs usses scritches n nip too. Hur haz a gud atitood innyway
n tryz tew be nise tew usses n hoominz.
We mayed hurself stay up til 2 aye em tew pway wif usses, hur gabe us lotsa
nip, n we run up n daown da hawl..thunder kittiez hur kalz et..[smurkle].
We put toyz inna big bed n I woke hurself up at 6:30 tew feed mee, n chaynge
da doodlebox. Hur wuvs dat wurd. [smurkle]
Den hur sleeped till noon wen da fone rangh. Wen mine Pa gits off da
fonefingy, him will mayke hurself a nise catpuchino on da mashine hur gotted
n fudz fur boff uf dem. Hur is sew dum n furgot haow tew cook.
Mosey
OW!! Pookie kest hit me onna hed for sayin dat bout Meowmie..I am gonna go
beet himself up.

Old March 4th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:32:31 -0800 (PST), meOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

Welf, WooToo, gnaow iz da time fur yoo too tayk ober tings dat yr uncl
Bil no wonger can doo. WIke, yoo bwing nipmice an yarrn bawlz ober too
were heyis waying down an yoo putt dose tings wite on top uf him so he
can pway wif yoo, an den yoo curl upp wite on top uf him too sinz hee
apppawwentwee wont bee moofing awoun. Dere iss menny tings a gud
helpcat cud doo WooToo, an bydaway, dat piller mite be comfy fur a
kittee too. isee wOtz ub pawsibiwiteez heer. MeOwy.

HeHe dis is gudgud adbise... I hopes yur amkul feelz bedder, Unka
Bill!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/3/2009 8:00:01 PM
Old March 4th 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 3, 8:00*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:32:31 -0800 (PST), meOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

Welf, WooToo, gnaow iz da time fur yoo too tayk ober tings dat yr uncl
Bil no wonger can doo. WIke, yoo bwing nipmice an yarrn bawlz ober too
were heyis waying down an yoo putt dose tings wite on top uf him so he
can pway wif yoo, an den yoo curl upp wite on top uf him too sinz hee
apppawwentwee wont bee moofing awoun. *Dere iss menny tings a gud
helpcat cud doo WooToo, an bydaway, dat piller mite be comfy fur a
kittee too. *isee wOtz ub pawsibiwiteez heer. *MeOwy.

* * * * HeHe dis is gudgud adbise... I hopes yur amkul feelz bedder, Unka
Bill!

In fak, I sleept rite by his amkul four hiz gnap an I fink I will seep
dere again tonite. Hee thot I wuz been nise to keep his hoofie warm

WooToo

Thank you for thinking of me, Madame Anais, WooToo kept my ankle warm
this afternoon and I think she might do it again tonight. Even if she
doesn't, her presence warms my heart.

--
Will in New Haven