It's a cold day here and...

Old March 6th 09, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default It's a cold day here and...

Well, I could use some tuna place purrrs for my hunting. I haven't
got a tuna place since I moved and I reelly need one suunsuun or
thing will get furry bad.
At least Ryan, Diana, & Cinnamon are OK.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old March 6th 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Mar 6, 2:31*pm, Fred wrote:
Well, I could use some tuna place purrrs for my hunting. *I haven't
got a tuna place since I moved and I reelly need one suunsuun or
thing will get furry bad.
At least Ryan, Diana, & Cinnamon are OK.

--
Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

Majur toona plays purrz hedding yur way frum da Rennie clowder and der
meowmie; speshullee frum Diana, Ryan an Cinnamon.
Old March 6th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:31:12 -0400, Fred wrote:

Well, I could use some tuna place purrrs for my hunting. I haven't got
a tuna place since I moved and I reelly need one suunsuun or thing will
get furry bad.
At least Ryan, Diana, & Cinnamon are OK.

All of usses in da Mid Eye-oh-uh clowder is purring our bestest purrs,
Unka Fred. Even da hoomins! And so is Jesse James and Pearl Mae da
goggies in Catifurina. Well, da goggies isn't *purring*, but dey is
droolin and waggin.

Sammy
Old March 6th 09, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Purrrz furr some lucky kidz tu hab yu az dere pyano teetchur, an moor
gud luk tu kum tu yu by St Patrick's Day!
Sylvia & Pit2oonya

Old March 6th 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:31:12 -0400, Fred wrote:

Well, I could use some tuna place purrrs for my hunting. I haven't
got a tuna place since I moved and I reelly need one suunsuun or
thing will get furry bad.
At least Ryan, Diana, & Cinnamon are OK.

All of usses in da Mid Eye-oh-uh clowder is purring our bestest
purrs, Unka Fred. Even da hoomins! And so is Jesse James and Pearl
Mae da goggies in Catifurina. Well, da goggies isn't *purring*, but
dey is droolin and waggin.

Sammy

Fangu all. It's nice to know you're purrin and all dat offer stuff.
I appreciate it a lot.

Old March 6th 09, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Fangu so much. I've been practising Lizst & Brahms today, just so
I'll be ready, but it's da wrong time uv year, I guess to get any
piano students. Maybe in May or June I could pick up some summer
students.
But I'm trying many other job types as well and advertising around the
town. I hope something will happen soon. I am blessed to have such
furends here.

Fred

Old March 7th 09, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Mar 6, 12:31*pm, Fred wrote:
Well, I could use some tuna place purrrs for my hunting. *I haven't
got a tuna place since I moved and I reelly need one suunsuun or
thing will get furry bad.
At least Ryan, Diana, & Cinnamon are OK.

--
Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

Weze duin ar best tuna purrrrrz fur yew, Unca Fred. Yew deserf a gud
tuna plaze ana huminz whut run dem wud bee lukee tu haf yew.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old March 7th 09, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Fred"
Well, I could use some tuna place purrrs for my hunting. I haven't
got a tuna place since I moved and I reelly need one suunsuun or
thing will get furry bad.
At least Ryan, Diana, & Cinnamon are OK.

--
Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

Major toona purrz comin frum our house fur yoo tew fynd sum barekids tew
teech piano to, or sumpthin az gudgud. Iam sew sawry yoo r habbin awl diz
trubble.
Yoo r sutch a nise hoomin.
Keep warm Unka Fred.
We awl luffs yoo.
Puuuuuuuuuurzpuuuuuuuuurs PUUUUURS
Mosey for his hoam

Old March 7th 09, 11:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

The Ajo Clowder wrote:

On Mar 6, 12:31Â*pm, Fred wrote:
Well, I could use some tuna place purrrs for my hunting. Â*I haven't
got a tuna place since I moved and I reelly need one suunsuun or
thing will get furry bad.
At least Ryan, Diana, & Cinnamon are OK.

--
Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

Weze duin ar best tuna purrrrrz fur yew, Unca Fred. Yew deserf a gud
tuna plaze ana huminz whut run dem wud bee lukee tu haf yew.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude

Fangu muchly. All the best to your clowder as well.