I Am So Ashamed - Long update from here

Old May 6th 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default I Am So Ashamed - Long update from here

I just popped in to let you all know I haven't forgotten you. I have
been reading, but just haven't had a chance to reply. We've been
purring, praying and rock-rubbing for those in need. We've also been
rejoicing for all the good things.

I found out that Oz has stomatitis, and he has had 4 teeth removed.
He's doing much better now, and is eating mainly Hills t/d, with a
little Wellness mixed with water. He's supposed to eat nothing but
the t/d, but he demands wet, so, at his age, what he wants he gets.

I also found out that Secret, who's just over 2, also has stomatitis.
He had two teeth removed last winter, and today, had most of the rest
of his teeth removed. :-( Strangely enough, it was his front teeth
that were rotting; the back teeth were okay so he still has them (for
now anyway).

I now have 29 cats of my own: Oz, Voodoo, Willow, Marble, Matthias,
Jordie, Cyrus, Nevaeh, Whisper, Sadie, Oxford, Patros, Quattro, Amber,
Shalimar, Mae, Secret, Larissa, Noah, Bailey, Liam, Gryphon, Micah
Blue, Malachi, Thunder, Aladdin, Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon.

Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon used to own Fred Williams on rpcc, but things
went sour for him, so I fostered Diana and Ryan for 3-4 months. He
kept Cinnamon with him. When things started looking up for Fred, he
came and got them. It was a sad day for me when Diana, and especially
Ryan left. Ryan was my rock when Kissa died. :-( Fred's life took
another turn, and he asked me if I would take them back, along with
Cinnamon. This time he was turning them over to me. Needless to say,
I couldn't say no, and so my (not so little) family grew once again.

As well as my own cats, I am fostering 22 Abbey Cats. This includes a
mother and 7 3 1/2 week old kittens. Mum is just recovering from a
URI, and the babies eyes still aren't open (they're stuck shut). I'm
having to wipe their eyes a zillion times a day to try and get them
open.

And if that isn't enough for one's plate, I am feeding 6 strays out
back, one of which looks pregnant. If she is, I'm hoping she'll have
the kittens in our shed or under our back porch, so I can bring the
family in. Not that I need any more cats, but.............

I will try a little harder to keep up from now on.

Heather
Old May 6th 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we wuz wunnerin bowt yoursef, anna iz glad efurithin iz goin ok, purleze
don't akt too compitent or soft mite let anofur kittee in here, Tiger

Old May 6th 09, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Heather, good to hear from you. Am pleased that Fred turned the three over
to you as the moving back and forth can't be good for them, or you. I
couldn't foster but, admire people that can.

Old May 6th 09, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 6, 12:48*pm, wrote:
I just popped in to let you all know I haven't forgotten you. *

Wee GNEW dat. Anti Hethur, we gnows yoo wuvs usses an wee all luvs
yooo. Even Missy, da Hisser at Hoomins, sed "Anti Hethur is all rite."
She din even add "four a hoomin." Shee iz mine dottir butted a totul
pain in da tail summytimez, if yoo gnow wut I meen.

I have

snipped all the wunderful fings shee doos. Diss iz da wunnerful Anti
Hethur, you GNOW

I will try a little harder to keep up from now on.

Don' be sorree. Yooo are wunnerful. An yoo haff bitties der, sew I
gotta port over an bisit. GNOT to inspek in mine catpasity as
Sekreterry four Bitties. I gnow dat yoo iz taken car ub dem perfekly.
Butted I wanna hug dem an lik demselves eers.

--
Maggy May, da Sekreteree four Bitties

Heather

Old May 6th 09, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Hi Heather,
I am sorry to hear that there is stomatitis affecting two of your
wonderful cats. I don't know much about this disease. Is it
contagious? Are the others in danger? I think I remember meeting
Secret and we fell in love immediately. I'm a sucker for white cats
and if I have the right kitty in mind, that was him. I'm sure every
kitty is doing as well as they can there. Give my regards to my
three ex-masters, and my love.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old May 7th 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Dear Heather
There is absolutely no need for you to apologize. We know you, and what you
are doing for these wonderful kitties, and it is so good to hear from you.
I'm so sorry anout Oz and Secrets problems. Bless your heart for loving all
of these kitties.
You are a wonderful woman, and a good friend to me and I tell Mosey what you
do and he sends you a headbump. I wish I could come up and help you.
You are an Honorary Cat, remember? Much loved.
Purrs for you and all your furbabies
Love
Kyla & Mosey

Old May 7th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Oh Antee Heffer, we ar so hapy dat yu cayme bak.
It luukz lyke yur playte iz reeeellleeeee full deze dayz.
Luff,
--
Pitô.ônya

Purr Ess:
If yu effur reeeleee hav da tyme, sum tyme, wudja, kudja purleeze,
in yur kapazitty ov webmaztur ov CatAmerica, purrleez fyle an pozt da
"Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank & Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name"
dat wyll be feownd noolee pozted undur:
"Ping: Maddum Purrezidint, Lovable Louise; Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by
Rank & Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name"

T.I.A.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 9th 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Gudness, Anti Heather. We luff yu ferociously, no mattur what. Coarse,
we alwayz luff to hear from mew. Mew are the best friend kitties effur had.

We are purreng for the Rennie cats - how are MEW these days?

Wif luff, Lucy

Old May 18th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh Auntie Heather, we haz ben wonnerink how u iz doink. Bast and God bless
you for all u are doink. Piglet pleased to hear from her fren.

wrote in message
[...]

I am ashamed and disgusted (AW) Magic Mood Jeep © Cat anecdotes 23 August 18th 08 04:36 AM
Another bad Meowmy, I'm so ashamed! Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 3 October 25th 05 01:07 PM
SOS update [long - of course] Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 1 May 15th 05 11:50 PM
T&H Update - Long LOL Cat anecdotes 30 August 15th 04 09:52 AM
I'm so ashamed but I gotta ask GraceCat Cat anecdotes 1 January 27th 04 10:13 PM