My turn for interview purrs!

Old June 5th 05, 06:05 AM
Singh

Default My turn for interview purrs!

Monday I have two interviews for different positions within the bank, and
I'm freaking. Two interviews before I have to go into the cesspool called
the customer service office. I am so anxious to get out of there i could
scream. I'm dying for a nice quiet job in my own little cubie where all I
have to do is shuffle papers and put them into something resembling order.
The noise in the phone room is near deafening, and it is chronically
understaffed. I have mandatory overtime the next several weekends, because
of so many taking vacations now.

Purr for me, please! I need a new job. Something where I'm working days.
Something where I can see my husband somewhere other than in the car along
the thruway, and actually see my friends for coffee instead of making plans
that never materialize. Help!!!

Blessed be,
Baha

--

Three thousand years ago,
cats were deified in ancient Egypt.

Old June 5th 05, 06:08 AM
Yoj

Purrs are on the way.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old June 5th 05, 06:46 AM
O J

Baha wrote:

--------------------snip---------------------
Purr for me, please! I need a new job. Something where I'm working days.
Something where I can see my husband somewhere other than in the car along
the thruway, and actually see my friends for coffee instead of making plans
that never materialize. Help!!!

Let's hope that the purrs work for you too. They seem to have been
pretty effective lately. We're sending you our best.

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old June 5th 05, 07:20 AM
Marina

Singh wrote:

Monday I have two interviews for different positions within the bank, and
I'm freaking.

Purrs coming your way. I hope you get a job you like.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 5th 05, 11:28 AM
Adrian

Singh wrote:
Monday I have two interviews for different positions within the bank,
and I'm freaking. Two interviews before I have to go into the
cesspool called the customer service office. I am so anxious to get
out of there i could scream. I'm dying for a nice quiet job in my own
little cubie where all I have to do is shuffle papers and put them
into something resembling order. The noise in the phone room is near
deafening, and it is chronically understaffed. I have mandatory
overtime the next several weekends, because of so many taking
vacations now.

Purr for me, please! I need a new job. Something where I'm working
days. Something where I can see my husband somewhere other than in
the car along the thruway, and actually see my friends for coffee
instead of making plans that never materialize. Help!!!

Purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 5th 05, 01:56 PM
Victor Martinez

Singh wrote:
Purr for me, please! I need a new job. Something where I'm working days.
Something where I can see my husband somewhere other than in the car along
the thruway, and actually see my friends for coffee instead of making plans
that never materialize. Help!!!

Lots of purrs on the way!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 5th 05, 03:14 PM
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that things go well your way.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old June 5th 05, 03:16 PM
Christine Burel

Sending very best soothing, successful interview purrs your way; hope it all
goes really well.
Christine

Old June 5th 05, 03:31 PM
Annie Wxill

"Singh" wrote in message
Monday I have two interviews for different positions within the bank,...
Baha

Purrs and prayers that the interviews go well and you are moved from the
customer service job into a nice little cubie. I wouldn't count on
shuffling papers and achieving the appearance of some sort of order to be
what you will do there, however.
I know I've worked darn hard in the cubie and office jobs I've had. But the
environment there will be much better for you. I really hope you get the
position, and a big raise, too.
Annie

Old June 5th 05, 03:42 PM
badwilson

Your hopes and wishes for a job certainly don't sound unreasonable.
Many purrs coming up!
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Sleep Yowie Cat anecdotes 14 November 9th 04 12:53 AM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 06:20 AM