Truck Purrs

Old October 4th 04, 03:49 PM
jmcquown

Default Truck Purrs

Or should I say mechanic purrs? Or purrs for John?

John called this morning. Even though he had his truck completely
overhauled (by that I mean everything wrong fixed) before he drove up to
Kansas, there's another problem. It's either the starter, solonoid or
ignition switch (it's a 10 year old but reliable 22-foot box truck).
Luckily his friend Gary, whom I met at the last Kansas show in the Spring,
was at this show. He drove him to a motel. They've got to find a fast
mechanic and have it towed. He needs to get it fixed today if he can, or no
later than early tomorrow morning, in order to get to St. Louis to pick me
up Wednesday morning.

Just in case, I took some extra cash out of the bank today. If things don't
work out I'll have to find a cheap motel right by the airport and wait for
him to get there. Luckily, setup for the show is not until Friday, 10/8.
But we were hoping to have a couple of days together before that time.

So, purrs for whichever is most appropriate, please?

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old October 4th 04, 04:19 PM
Dan M

So, purrs for whichever is most appropriate, please?

Jill

You betcha! Please keep us posted.
Old October 4th 04, 04:19 PM
Dan M

Old October 4th 04, 04:50 PM
O J

On Mon, 4 Oct, Jill wrote:

---------------------snip----------------------
So, purrs for whichever is most appropriate, please?

Having car or truck problems is just the biggest pain in the
you-know-where. Hope things work out OK. Six sets of purrs working
on your problem.

Regards and Purrs,
O J (TBFTE)
Old October 4th 04, 04:50 PM
O J

---------------------snip----------------------

Old October 4th 04, 04:53 PM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

Purrs are heading your way that the truck will get fixed quickly and you and
John will get that time together.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 4th 04, 10:54 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Or should I say mechanic purrs? Or purrs for John?

John called this morning. Even though he had his truck completely
overhauled (by that I mean everything wrong fixed) before he drove up to
Kansas, there's another problem. It's either the starter, solonoid or
ignition switch (it's a 10 year old but reliable 22-foot box truck).

snip

Old October 5th 04, 12:47 AM
Enfilade

HEre's hoping your truck is purring like a kitty in no time.

--Fil

Purrs needed yet again please! Mama Zoo JoJo Cat anecdotes 60 June 13th 04 09:11 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 06:20 AM
Purrs please GraceCat Cat anecdotes 20 November 19th 03 06:19 AM
Purrs Needed Gizela Cat anecdotes 12 November 8th 03 03:51 PM