For adoption

Old June 7th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
James

Default For adoption

I don't usually post adds but 2HuskiesN1LukyMutt 06/06 06:01:47

I thought this was hilarious. It already been flagged but I copied the
text. Not sure why it got flagged. I thought it was funny. Clearly a
joke meant to make a point

Please don’t flag me, I’m not a breeder, I swear. My purebreaded pug
who just so happens not to be fixed ( y’know, I just didn’t think it
was necessary because I was going to keep a close eye on her) hooked
up with my purebreaded beagle who also is not fixed (and he’s not
fixed, because I truly am an ‘animal lover’ at heart and I just didn’t
think it was natural). So whoopsie, now I have a litter of puggles!
How ironic that it just so happens that I have an unfixed beagle and
an unfixed pug and they just happened to have a litter of the most
popular designer breeds in demand. Whoa is me. Cute, Adorable, and
very popular Puggle puppies! I’m asking a ‘small’ adoption fee of
$1,500 per puggle to make sure they go to a good home.

No, they’re not vetted, or microchipped, or neutered (who does that
anyway?) but they’re cute!!!! Nevermind the hoards of homeless puppies
in rescues that come with shots, already de-wormed, microchiped, and
fixed for small adoption fees of $250, wouldn’t you rather have a
PUGGLE!? And anyway, puppies from rescues have “baggage” unlike
puppies from a know-it-all back yard breeder like myself! Do you
really expect a rescue puppy to forget those 8-10 weeks he spent in a
foster home? Most foster homes are tree-hugging, bleeding-heart,
hippies who deal with mixed breed mutts. What a horrible past to have
come from! Imagine the emotional baggage that will create! They’ll
give any dog a warm bed and attention no matter what breed they are!
Imagine, pugs and beagles next to hounds and chows. The shame! In my
yard, the puggles are all kept nice and isolated in a pretty little
shed out back with a nice heat lamp to keep them warm, and if that
doesn’t work, they can always lay in each others feces.

Also, you can get my puppies after only 6 weeks! I know they say you
should wait longer, but moving the pups out earlier means more litters
which means more profit! (Again, I’m not a breeder, I swear, these
accidents just keep happening). And hey, don’t worry if I’m out of
puppies when you call, because I’m almost certain to have another
Whoopsie in another couple months if you miss out on this litter.
Old June 11th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
Brandy

I swear you do this to get attention, notice you didn't; those puppies
should be indoors, you call yourself an animal lover; here is the difference
when we look in the eyes of a pet we see love, not dollar bill signs. this
is alt.petrabbits not alt give me your money i can use my dog.com. maybe you
should think about what this does to your dog.

Old June 11th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
Laurie

Brandy wrote:
I swear you do this to get attention, notice you didn't; those puppies
should be indoors, you call yourself an animal lover; here is the
difference when we look in the eyes of a pet we see love, not dollar
bill signs. this is alt.petrabbits not alt give me your money i can
use my dog.com. maybe you should think about what this does to your
dog.

I didn't see the original post, but undoubtedly the original OP was writing
completely tongue in cheek making fun of breeders and the lame things they
post trying to prove they are NOT breeders. Or irresponsible. Or
money-motivated. -- and James was just sharing the stupidity. LOL. :-) I'm
sorry Deb, I found it funny too - although it probably should've been marked
OT.

Laurie

cat adoption MJ Cat anecdotes 3 December 26th 05 02:51 AM
Adoption Day Melissa Houle Cat anecdotes 8 June 5th 05 03:32 PM
We have adoption!!!!! Karen Cat anecdotes 81 July 15th 04 01:08 PM
cat for adoption Greta Hsu Cats - misc 8 January 28th 04 06:31 AM
Adoption of an other Cat Sylvie Lauzon Cat health & behaviour 4 October 13th 03 01:45 PM