Cat Throws Up

Old May 27th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LauraM[_2_]

Default Cat Throws Up

On May 23, 1:26*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"LauraM" wrote:
Believe me, I've had cats all my life. *Lord knows I'm not afraid of a
mess. *I was just trying to be funny. *So don't be so judgmental.

I take your point, but really, if you have had cats all your life, why
haven't you made the connection between dry food, eating fast, and barfing?

I guess I've never had a cat that wolfed food like he does. Sometimes
we just need others to put things in perspective.
Old June 14th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LauraM[_2_]

On May 21, 4:23*pm, "blkcatgal" wrote:
I recommend Wellness canned foods. *They are grain free. *I have been
feeding my cats Wellness canned for awhile now. *They love it.

Just thought I'd let you know that I've switched my cat to Wellness.
He absolutely loves it! And he's not as hungry in between feedings.
Guess he needed that real protein. Thanks much!