Duffy's 9th furdoption day and 14th birthday

Old January 31st 12, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Duffy's 9th furdoption day and 14th birthday

My, how the years roll by. It’s hard to believe, but today is Duffy’s 9th
furdoption day. Three different veterinarians estimated his age at the time
as being between 3 and 5 years old. The director of the shelter thought he
was probably about 5 years old. Based on those estimates, he is probably 12
to 14 years old now. Since I did not know his actual date of birth, I
"settled" his adoption day as his birthday.

Duffy is still Prince Charming. He has the most wonderful personality--he
loves everyone, and everyone who meets him falls in love with him. He is
still a little gymnast on his cat trees, and he is a gentle, playful little
lovebug. The person who left him at the animal shelter actually gave me the
greatest gift I could ever imagine. Happy birthday, little Duffy–and many
more to come!

--
MaryL

Old January 31st 12, 09:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 1/31/2012 1:54 AM, MaryL wrote:
My, how the years roll by. It’s hard to believe, but today is Duffy’s
9th furdoption day. Three different veterinarians estimated his age at
the time as being between 3 and 5 years old. The director of the shelter
thought he was probably about 5 years old. Based on those estimates, he
is probably 12 to 14 years old now. Since I did not know his actual date
of birth, I "settled" his adoption day as his birthday.

Duffy is still Prince Charming. He has the most wonderful
personality--he loves everyone, and everyone who meets him falls in love
with him. He is still a little gymnast on his cat trees, and he is a
gentle, playful little lovebug. The person who left him at the animal
shelter actually gave me the greatest gift I could ever imagine. Happy
birthday, little Duffy–and many more to come!

--
MaryL

Happy annifurrsary Duffy!
Old January 31st 12, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Jan 31, 1:54*am, "MaryL" wrote:
[...]

Happy furdoption Duffy!
Old January 31st 12, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 00:54:19 -0600, "MaryL"
wrote:

My, how the years roll by. It’s hard to believe, but today is Duffy’s 9th
furdoption day. Three different veterinarians estimated his age at the time
as being between 3 and 5 years old. The director of the shelter thought he
was probably about 5 years old. Based on those estimates, he is probably 12
to 14 years old now. Since I did not know his actual date of birth, I
"settled" his adoption day as his birthday.

Duffy is still Prince Charming. He has the most wonderful personality--he
loves everyone, and everyone who meets him falls in love with him. He is
still a little gymnast on his cat trees, and he is a gentle, playful little
lovebug. The person who left him at the animal shelter actually gave me the
greatest gift I could ever imagine. Happy birthday, little Duffy–and many
more to come!

Happy furday Duffy. It's true that the years pass quickly. I just
realized that Espy must be around 10. Duffy is the blind one as I
recall; it's great that he found a home where he is so loved.
Old January 31st 12, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Yes, Duffy is blind. He is the happiest cat imaginable, and he is a
constant joy to me. He can do almost everything that any sighted cat can
do, and he especially loves to climb his cat trees.

MaryL

Old January 31st 12, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 01/30/2012 11:54 PM, MaryL wrote:
My, how the years roll by. It’s hard to believe, but today is Duffy’s
9th furdoption day. Three different veterinarians estimated his age at
the time as being between 3 and 5 years old. The director of the shelter
thought he was probably about 5 years old. Based on those estimates, he
is probably 12 to 14 years old now. Since I did not know his actual date
of birth, I "settled" his adoption day as his birthday.

Duffy is still Prince Charming. He has the most wonderful
personality--he loves everyone, and everyone who meets him falls in love
with him. He is still a little gymnast on his cat trees, and he is a
gentle, playful little lovebug. The person who left him at the animal
shelter actually gave me the greatest gift I could ever imagine. Happy
birthday, little Duffy–and many more to come!

--
MaryL

...And may all the days ahead be happy and blessed with good health.
Yea, Duffy. MLB
!
Old February 1st 12, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Winnie" wrote in message
On Jan 31, 1:54 am, "MaryL" wrote:
[...]

Happy happy, Duffy! He's one amazing cat

Jill

Duffy's 8th furdoption day and 13th purrday MaryL Cat anecdotes 11 February 1st 11 10:52 AM
Today is Holly's 14th birthday MaryL Cat anecdotes 18 June 14th 09 08:44 PM
14th purrsday Rusty Cat community 6 June 17th 08 01:37 PM
Happy 14th Birthday Amaretto! Margaret Caldwell Ott Cat health & behaviour 2 May 15th 05 05:47 PM
Today is Duffy's adoption anniversary+birthday MaryL Cat anecdotes 19 February 2nd 05 08:43 PM