Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Old October 7th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Kitty Schottland VC, House of Hanoka
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, House of Hanoka
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, House of Hanoka

Weze honored, Kitty Schottland! Ana Lilith and Sheriff Rosco!
Ralph & Kissa, turning another page in the guestbook
Old October 7th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 14:43:04 -0700, Ralph & His Clowder
wrote:

8snip

Cinder signing in for myself and for my shy sister Beauty. Also
remembering Beast and Snowball and Mietze and all the departed-to-the
-Bridge cats of the McMaster house.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Greetingz Cinder ana Beauty! Yew boff luk wunderful. Itz gud tu haf diz
time fur memoreez, isn't it? Ana fur joi, tuu.
Ralph & Kissa

Thanks you. It was ggod to dance last night! And the Calling of the
Names was very moving.

Cinder and Beauty.
Old October 8th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Cinder signing in for myself and for my shy sister Beauty. Also
remembering Beast and Snowball and Mietze and all the

departed-to-the
-Bridge cats of the McMaster house.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

(Bear extends his arm to escort Cinder, ifn she wood like)

Cinder accepts Bear's arm, and they move to the dance floor of the
Colliseum. "This is my first formal dance", Cinder admits. "But you
have a magnificent Tuxedo. I'm impressed. Let's have a dance for

all
the kitties who can't be here tonight"
Beauty watches from the stands as the danse begins.

"You look beyootiful tonight, Cinder. Yur furs shine, and yur eyes
sparkle." (Before Bear escorts Cinder onto the danse floor, he nudges
his liddulbruther Joey, a shy ginger tabby, to ask Beauty to danse.)

i don't have a website, only an adopted sister, cinder. i had seven
kittens but this is my first danse. joey, take my paw.

ps i don't have a toga, just a neck ribbon. i am a ginger cat. my tail
was cut off one week after I had my seven kittens last year because i
was found with a crushed tail. My tail is at the rb now but the rest
of me is still here.

My deer, Ime so sorry yu haf been through so much diffyculty! I haf had
a diffycult time wif my helth this yeer, two. But yu luk luffly, an
tonite we will danse an luk to the future.

Joey

Old October 8th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

[Sundance and Pit2nya step through the 'porter and appear at the Colloseum.
They step up to the table holding the guest book and greet Ralph and Kissa.
Sundance signs them in.]

Sundance, house of Stright
Pit2nya, house of Molesko

Look, Toonya, dis iz a grate place fur da Ball. Since da ruf iz opin, we
will be able to see da Rainbow Brij furry well tonite, won't we. Kan I git
yurownself sumfing to eet, or wud yoo like to dantz?

Sundance

"Ralph & His Clowder" wrote in message
[Ralph appears with Oz and VooDoo carrying a study but elegant table,
followed by Alice with a folded cloth of shimmering rainbow hues and Kissa
with the guest book and a plumed pen. After the table is arranged to the
lady cats' satisfaction, Ralph and Kissa stand for a moment, tails
entwined, and think of his sisfur Laura and her brofur Vinnie, wedwinks
reunited at the Bridj, who presided over the table for so many years. They
think, too, of all their family and friends at the Bridj and wonder if
they are celebrating as well.]

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing the
pen to his wedwink Kissa]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the clowder of the House of David, with Fred T.
Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Eduoard J. VanTayle, Alice Ann Madre, and Jane Grey.

Old October 8th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I iz furry sorree fur yurown tail. I didn't kno dat juss a tail kud go to
da brij, but Ize shur it will be happee to see yoo agin. Maybe it will
appeer tonite as a shootin star. Myown sisfur Rebecca an me haz sendid
lotsa toyz to da brij owrownselves, so dat da kitteez dere will hab sumfing
to play wif while dey wates fur da rest uv ussez.

Sundance

Old October 8th 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Yes, da firstest yeer I went to a Jellicle Ball, dere wuz evin fisheez an
birdeez. We never chasiz any kreechur dat attendz da Ball, kuz we iz awl
heer to onner da aminals at the brij.

Sundance

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Of course they can if theyze vouched for by a cat. Weze had a couple of
d'gs attend the ball over the years and theyze were so well liked by
effuryone theyze were given the honor of being named Honorary Cats

Puddi Cat

--
OEJ, TV, Trudi, Stormmee, Chester THE ingester, each has left room for
theirown eskort ta sign ifin they want,... Tiger shakes pawz wif ralf ana

Old October 8th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Fangu, Puddi Cat. Laura ana Vinnie ana sew meny offurz will liff inna ar
hartz fureffur. Howsumeffur, yew ar rite, da Ball iz a cellybrashun -- a
cellybrashun of the livez uv doze hoo ar gon ana cellybration of ar
livez, tuu.
Ralph, giving Puddi Cat a hug and shaking paws with Buster while
Kissa hands Puddi Cat a tissue.

Ray or Fran wrote:

Puddi Cat standz in line awaiting her turn to sign the Gest Book for
herownself self and for wedwink Buster.

Ralph, weze will never forget Laura and Vinnie and all who have gone on
before. Itz alwayz sad to have friends and family as honorees and the Ball
brings its share of sad memories for effuryone. However, most importantly
the Ball is a wonderful celebration of life and honors all.

Puddi Cat
(wiping away some tears before taking the pen and signing)

Puddi Cat, House of Tock
Buster, House of Stillwell and Tenbusch

Old October 8th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

Awwwwwwww, Monique; doze wur da dayz sigh

Kissa

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:

Datz rite. Ana doze d*gz gotta use da nushullz HC. It made ar old
Monique Davidogue HC, RB, furry proud ana she reely enjoied all venchurz
she had wif uz catz.
Ralph

Old October 8th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

8 snip
My, TV, you look just as handsome as ever! Shall we have a seat up in
front? And Tiger, if you'd like, I've reserved a cushion by ours for
you and Anais if you'd like to be up front as well.

Cleo

Greetingz! Gudness, Kissa, duzn't Cleopatra luk lufflee? Cleo, I fink
yew'll find yewr cushions inna frunt row.
Ralph

O mine gudniss, yes! Cleopatra yu luk stunning! Ize hope yu enjoy
yurself tunite.

Kissa
Old October 8th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

[Kissa offurz Talisker Pippen hur paw]
Hello, it's nys tu meetchu. Ize hope yu havva gud time tunite.

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:
Talisker Pippen! Itz been fur too long! Ana Pandora! Yew boff luk
grate! Du yew memfur mineownself? Ralph de Ralf? Ana diz iz mine
wedwink, Kissa.
Ralph

BallardBunch wrote:
Brown tabby n wite bobtailed gurl, wearing a dark bloo toga wif Dress
Gordon tartan trim, accompanied by brown tabby n wite longailed gurl,
steps up to da gestbuk an takez da pen.
Talisker Pippin, House of Laing, wif
Pandora Pussycat, House of Wikler-Cook (JMCC)

Dere, Pandy1 I've sined fur us, but I left a big space fur yew to smash
yer pawprint. I alwayz like da way yew do dat. Now, let'z see if da
buffay iz set up ... I fink Mietze will be Calling da Names pritty soon
an we don't wanna miss dat. --Talisker Pippin wif her winkwink Pandora
Pussycat

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)