OT Central Heating

Old October 18th 04, 01:29 PM
Doe John

Default OT Central Heating

At what temperature do people start to turn on their central heating?
I normally wait til end of October when the daytime temp indoors is
around 55 degrees. Now it is around 57 degrees indoors in the
morning.Very cold. Catching colds constantly. I thought of turning it
on a week ago when my cat would constanty climb on top of me because I
was the best source of heat. I'm a walking elecrric blanket to
her.Feels colder now than in the past since I lost about 40 pounds
since last May.
Old October 18th 04, 02:20 PM
Victor Martinez

Doe John wrote:
At what temperature do people start to turn on their central heating?

When I get cold inside the house. The cats wished I turned it on sooner
though...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 18th 04, 05:43 PM
JBHajos

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:29:53 GMT, Doe John wrote:

At what temperature do people start to turn on their central heating?

Last week, when night temps fell into the mid-40's. Keeping it at
68, probably till next May.

Jeanne

Old October 18th 04, 06:01 PM
Christine Burel

I get cold very easily; we haven't turned our baseboard heating on yet but
we're about in the 60's during the day and into the 40's at night; we'll be
turning it on soon though (much to DH's dismay as he's the opposite and is
warm all the time.)

What has prompted the weight loss?
Christine