Some kitty photos

Old April 22nd 05, 01:06 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
she probably will, she admits when she is wrong, well most of the

time, Miss
Violette

We wish mom would admit that she's wrong about the amount of food that
she gives us. It's just enough to live on and we're starving all the
time! And she won't get us food like Fancy Feast!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old April 22nd 05, 01:07 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Whuts a Classic Tabby?

Allegra, memfur Tabby Cats Club

Hi Allegra. A Classic Tabby is one with the bulls eye on each side

of
his or her body and stripes on the back, tail, face, etc. If you

go to
the link in the first message of this thread, you can look at Harri

and
Sammy to see what it looks like!

Clarence

Fangu! Az da memfurs uv my Fan Club know frum da fotoz, Ize a

mackeral
tabby, tan wif blak stripes. Dat iz gud becuz I lyke fish.

Allegra, TCC

Fish are wonderful!

We're having problems getting mom to look through our pictures so we
can join your fan club!!!!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old April 22nd 05, 02:49 AM
Miss Violette

soft has food issues as well, she seems to think we need nutrition rather
than taste, this seems to be a serious hooman failing, just beclawz she
chose to get skinnier and mess OEJ's happy pawing doesn't mean we ALL have
to lose weight, Miss Violette, not nearly so thrilled with the new dry food
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Old April 22nd 05, 04:10 AM
Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Yup, Ize a orange tabby-an-wite kitty! Ize furry prowd uv bein a

tabby,
too! Meowmie finully put up new pichers uv me (an Rebecca, too).

Juss clik
on da link at da boddum ov dis note, an go to da Cats album.

Sundance
Pix in the Cats album at http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

We just looked at them. You're really good looking cats!

Mom said that Rebecca is beautiful!

Clarence

Gee, fangks, Clarence, and datz furry nice ub yur Meowmie to say! I juss
fingks ub myownself az a reglar brown tabbee-an-wite girl, but it duz luk
nice when Meowmie brushes my furz owt.

Rebecca

Old April 22nd 05, 04:13 AM
Sundance

"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 03:38:34 GMT, Sundance wrote:

Furry, furry nyce piksures, yoo two! I'ze enjoyz seeink all uv my
kitty frendz picksures. So be nyce to your meowmie (fur a few minnits)
fur putting them up!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Well, OK, but only fur a fyoo minits. She still haz sum uther pichers she
cud post. Shez werkin on a colekshun of me engaged in my fafurit
activities. You can see da one uv me sleepin, an da one uv me loungin, an
da uther one uv me sleepin. I wantid one uv me eatin, but Meowmie sez I eet
too fast fur da kamra to katch me!

Sundance

Old April 22nd 05, 01:49 PM
Adam

Fangu! Az da memfurs uv my Fan Club know frum da fotoz, Ize a mackeral
tabby, tan wif blak stripes. Dat iz gud becuz I lyke fish.

Allegra, TCC

Fish are wonderful!

We're having problems getting mom to look through our pictures so we
can join your fan club!!!!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

If'n you joyn soon, I include a free bonus extra sooprize!

Allegra "Great Girtha"

Paw Ess: Dat goes fur ennykitty who joyns soon, az full memfurs.
--
Email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net
Old April 22nd 05, 05:25 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:49:06 -0400, Adam wrote:

Fangu! Az da memfurs uv my Fan Club know frum da fotoz, Ize a mackeral
tabby, tan wif blak stripes. Dat iz gud becuz I lyke fish.

Allegra, TCC

Fish are wonderful!

We're having problems getting mom to look through our pictures so we
can join your fan club!!!!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

If'n you joyn soon, I include a free bonus extra sooprize!

Allegra "Great Girtha"

Paw Ess: Dat goes fur ennykitty who joyns soon, az full memfurs.

Hokay, Allegra, I'zd likes to joyn!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/22/2005 12:25:31 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 23rd 05, 12:43 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Fangu! Az da memfurs uv my Fan Club know frum da fotoz, Ize a

mackeral
tabby, tan wif blak stripes. Dat iz gud becuz I lyke fish.

Allegra, TCC

Fish are wonderful!

We're having problems getting mom to look through our pictures so

we
can join your fan club!!!!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

If'n you joyn soon, I include a free bonus extra sooprize!

Allegra "Great Girtha"

Paw Ess: Dat goes fur ennykitty who joyns soon, az full memfurs.
--
Email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

We'll nag her about it. We still have your address in our home email!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, staring at their mom

Old April 24th 05, 01:26 AM
Miss Violette

furry just looked at your pictures and told soft you were both very nice
cats, he also looked at all of the highland kitties and liked them also,
Miss Violette
m...

Old April 24th 05, 01:28 AM
Miss Violette

sleeping is one of our favorite things in this house, Miss Violette, waiting
crankily for soft to finish the linens so everyone can get back to their
regular places
Sundance wrote in message
m...

Bad Kitty Day Bobcat Cat anecdotes 3 October 24th 04 06:24 PM
I posted new photos MacCandace Cat health & behaviour 26 October 10th 04 07:13 PM
Unfriendly Kitty :( Fleemo Cat health & behaviour 39 June 19th 04 03:48 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM
More Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 30th 03 09:28 AM