Litterbox Habits

Old December 24th 04, 11:40 PM
Harri Roadcat

Does any of youse kitties have any advice for mineownselves?

I'z not sure, but if you figger it out pleeze let me know! Mine Paw says
da same fings about me. Somefing about how its not normal to have to
sweep litter out of the whole truck even though we have a big plastic
rim around da edge of da litter box.

Harri Roadcat
champion litter flinger
Old December 24th 04, 11:42 PM
ChildFree23

Default Litterbox Habits

Hi, efurrykitty!

This is Lilith Kitten-Mahoney. I think I has a problem. Help
me! I just gotted out of mineown litterbox after going poopie.

GranMeowmie camed inna bathroom, where mine litterbox is, and
said "Lilith, you is gonna have to learn to use a broom and a
dust pan!" A what? She said "I neffur seed such a messy cat!
You gots litter all over the floor and even in the bath tub!"
I don't unnerstand all these words. She wented away and then
came back with the broom. The broom scared me and I ranned
under the bed for a long time.

Does any of youse kitties have any advice for mineownselves?

Purrs,

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Torbie In Residence

Old December 25th 04, 12:47 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"ChildFree23" had some very interesting
things to say about Litterbox Habits:

This is Lilith Kitten-Mahoney. I think I has a problem. Help
me! I just gotted out of mineown litterbox after going poopie.
GranMeowmie camed inna bathroom, where mine litterbox is, and
said "Lilith, you is gonna have to learn to use a broom and a
dust pan!" A what? She said "I neffur seed such a messy cat!
You gots litter all over the floor and even in the bath tub!"
I don't unnerstand all these words. She wented away and then
came back with the broom. The broom scared me and I ranned
under the bed for a long time.
Does any of youse kitties have any advice for mineownselves?

Some humans get really grouchy about litter getting thrown out of the
box when a cat digs in it. I don't care, I do it anyway. I figure the
floor could use some texture.

Felix, trying to decorate the place around obstructive humans

Old December 25th 04, 02:57 AM

Hi, Gis! I like 2 kik thu litter 2. Mom ses 1 of these days she iz
goin' skatin on it. I don't no hw but it souns almost as much fun as
ridin' onna skateboard! Antonio

Old December 28th 04, 05:27 PM
PixieDust413

Meow, Harri Roadcat! How old is you now?

Does any of youse kitties have any advice for mineownselves?

I'z not sure, but if you figger it out pleeze let me know!
Mine Paw says da same fings about me. Somefing about how
its not normal to have to sweep litter out of the whole truck
even though we have a big plastic rim around da edge of da
litter box.

Plastic-schmastic! We're just enthusiastic diggers -- at least that's
what Momma Jo from the JMCC said.
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Torbie In Residence

Old December 28th 04, 05:28 PM
PixieDust413

Some humans get really grouchy about litter getting
thrown out of the box when a cat digs in it. I don't
care, I do it anyway. I figure the floor could use
some texture.

GranMeowmie also has a treadmill in one of the litterbox rooms, and I
use it to wipe mine feet off. Her is not impressed.
Lilith Kitten Mahoney
Torbie In Residence

Old December 29th 04, 03:27 AM
Sundance

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
I'z not sure, but if you figger it out pleeze let me know! Mine Paw says
da same fings about me. Somefing about how its not normal to have to sweep
litter out of the whole truck even though we have a big plastic rim around
da edge of da litter box.

Harri Roadcat
champion litter flinger

Hoomins just duznt unnerstand how much werk we go troo to trak lidder arown
outside da bokses. In owr hows, Rebecca is in charj uv kikkin da lidder
owta da boks (shez furry gud at it), an Ize in charj uv trakkin it arown to
da rest uv da hows.

Harri, I just thawt uv sumfing: do yoo hav enuf privacy when yoo use da
lidderboks in da truk? Isn't yur boks on da flor on da passinjer side?
Meowmie sez she seez truks wit liddle windoze down dere! Duz yoo hab liddle
kertins or sumfing yoo kan cloze?
--
Sundance, who wouldn't like passing traffic to watch him using his litterbox

Old December 29th 04, 04:41 AM
Harri

Harri, I just thawt uv sumfing: do yoo hav enuf privacy when yoo use da
lidderboks in da truk? Isn't yur boks on da flor on da passinjer side?
Meowmie sez she seez truks wit liddle windoze down dere! Duz yoo hab liddle
kertins or sumfing yoo kan cloze?
--
Sundance, who wouldn't like passing traffic to watch him using his litterbox

I was catcerned bout dat too when I first seed da window dere. But when
Paw taked me on a walk by udder trucks I saw dat dey has somefing dat
Paw called a fresnel lens in da window. Dat means dat Paw and me can
look out, but if somebody looks in while I'z in da lidderbox all dey can
see is a orange blur.

But I fink I ought to pester Paw to get me some curtains for da window.
Dat would be betterer.

Harri