Last minute preparations for Meowy and Mosey's wedwink

Old September 29th 10, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Last minute preparations for Meowy and Mosey's wedwink

Now effen Miz Piglet kant gripe bout dat ones. We haznt herd from Georgia
girlcat yet haz wez?
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
howsabowt gowin to da chappel? barbi
"Granby" wrote in message
Piglett meets Willow on the way to get the words to the song. U willz
not sing dat songz at a weddink it is not properiate. Willow frowns but
knows better than argue. Ok gurlz, we hazta pik anofther song if we iz
gonna du diz.
"Granby" wrote in message
Datz ok, we kan switchez plazez durink da song. It wil be funz, I willz
go git da wurds anna we kan luk at dem. Willow goes and gets a
notebook.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
err ok but i wantsa sing bak up I iz tooto shy ta sing da leasdz, barbi
"Granby" wrote in message
Willow looks at Barbie and Georgia Girlcat. U girlz wanna giff dat
Kalifornia Girlcats" a spin? Bet we kud do dat one jus fine.
"Sundance" wrote in message
OK, so duz enneekittee want to try da kittyoke masheen? Heer iz sum
uv da songz dat it haz:

"In myown nine livez" (Da Beetels)
"Da green, green nip uv home"
"Da lion sleepz tunite"
"Catifurnia girlkitteez"
"Cat'z in da kradle"

an mennee mor. Who wantz to be firstest?

Sundance

Old September 29th 10, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hey Stormmee, how did ur hoomanz skreen reeder do wiff dem wurds. O T just
wantink to kno. Da one on Grambys PC sounded like itself hadda kold.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
apwz apawz, OEJ fur herown furnd
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 05:52:58 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

oej hears and goez up to MMA ursef haz sucha bootiful voize ursef shuld
sing
sumfun, OEJ, huggin MMe, A

[Anaïs hugs OEJ back and takes a seat at
Sundance's keyboard; she adjusts the settings for
"piano bar", and in a voice much deeper and more
powerful than belies her petite size, meows in
French]

"Des yeux qui font baisser les miens,
Un rire qui se perd sur sa bouche,
Voilà le portrait sans retouche
De l'homme auquel j'appartiens...

Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Qu'il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose;"

Y'know, kitties, Edith Piaf made La vie en rose
famous, and "piaf" means "sparrow". Wen I sing her
songs, I finks ob mine self as da kitty who ate da
sparrow!

"Il me dit des mots d'amour,
Des mots de tous les jours,
Et ça m' fait quelque chose.
Il est entré dans mon coeur,
Une part de bonheur
Dont je connais la cause,
C'est lui pour moi, moi pour lui dans la vie;
Il me l'a dit, l'a juré pour la vie;
Et dès que je l'aperçois,
Alors je sens en moi
Mon coeur qui bat..."

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/28/2010 7:31:02 PM

Old September 29th 10, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

no butted ursef shuld calla soft onna hotel phone as soon az hersef goez to
da hoomon litterboz, Barbii, watchin da soft fidgit

Old September 29th 10, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

it did purti gud, butted she hazit set ta say da charakterz along wiffza
wurdz, i meanz puntshuashun, so she sorta efin unnerstudit a bit, she knowz
a baby bit of french, OEJ

Old September 29th 10, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 29, 8:05*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
it did purti gud, butted she hazit set ta say da charakterz along wiffza
wurdz, i meanz puntshuashun, so she sorta efin unnerstudit a bit, she knowz
a baby bit of french,

Uncl Bill gnows sum Frensh. He sumtims calls Sunrise da "cashon rooj,"
watever dat meens.

WooToo

Sunrise glares at WooToo

--
Will in New Haven

Old September 29th 10, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby tried ta take dat frenchez stuff in hi schools but ad teacher
wooden let herself. Said whiff her accent her kud neffer rap her tongue
around da wurds in a gud wayz. Piglett telling tales out of school. Alzo,
har and auntie softz had da samez teecher for dat.

Old September 30th 10, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:42:28 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Apawz! Apawz! Edith Piaf iz alwaze a gud choyse!

Rebecca

Awww, fangu! You gize is such gud frendz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/29/2010 7:20:13 PM
Old September 30th 10, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz teecher wuz beri ezta mezz wif akordinta soft, softz mom had diffikulti
unnerstandin how da soft kuld getsa b plus onna wurkz anna a P fur porr wurk
habitz, OEJ, not darinta say more

Old September 30th 10, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sleepink on da...........well neffer mine, I haff alreadi tole tails out of
skool. Piglett suddenly remembering that it is about time to eat and
doesn't want to endanger her portion of what is to come.