My Siamese Has IBD (Or So Was Told)

Old May 12th 04, 06:49 AM
Zaida

Hey there, Laura. Don't worry about it; I wrote pretty much the same
thing here already. I was just really feeling bummed and needed an
"e-shoulder" (sniffles) g ... and my saying that at the risk of ruining
your rep with the football ng. vbg

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Tue, 11 May 2004 08:50:42 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Zaida ) said,

Laura ... lol ... I did figure it out when I looked at the

"instruction"
after your name, plus I also did see this response. Anyway, I sent

out the
e-mail again last night. I hope it's in your inbox by now.

Unfortunately, the account to which that address forwarders has been
failing all day. Yeesh. Hopefully it'll come in tomorrow. :-)

Laura
--
I am Dyslexia of Borg,
Your ass will be laminated.

Old May 12th 04, 07:29 AM
Mary

"Professor" wrote in message
"Mary" wrote in message
om...

"Zaida" wrote in message
Laura - YOU HIT IT - I think you and someone else did, but his old

vet
faxed me today (NO CONFIRMATION THOUGH because I never thought he'd

get
my
message) ... but there are 4 pages of reference materials he sent with

the
heading "Ideopathic Vestibular Syndrome".

No way, man, Laura's just a Big Bad Twoll who never posts
nuthin' but flames. The "Professor" sed so.

I never said that, Mara. Why do you use the name Mary when you post?

Heh. Oh, I DON'T KNOW, why don't you tell me?

---

Old May 12th 04, 07:52 AM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote Why do you
use the name "Professor" when you obsess and stalk, but
"Mommy" when you're typing one-handed?

Ahaha! I'm still waiting to find out I'm really Mara and how he found me
out.

---

Old May 12th 04, 07:53 AM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Tue, 11 May 2004 09:23:26 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Mary ) said,

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=geekwench&AID=370271
http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=geekwench&AID=1006040

God I love his face. His personality really comes through. Missing him

must
suck the big one.

Yeah. sigh

He was truly unique. He was so beautiful, so damned smart, and *such*
a *******. Helluva combination. He really left a hole in my life, but
I was very lucky to have all the extra time with him that I did. I
got to say a very long goodbye.

Did you ever film him?

---

Old May 12th 04, 01:27 PM
Professor

"Zaida" wrote in message
Hey there, Laura. Don't worry about it; I wrote pretty much the same
thing here already. I was just really feeling bummed and needed an
"e-shoulder" (sniffles) g ... and my saying that at the risk of ruining
your rep with the football ng. vbg

Too late. One glimpse of Laura's dark side and the football ng shriveled.

Old May 12th 04, 09:26 PM
Johnny Comelately

"Professor" wrote in message . ..
"Zaida" wrote in message
Hey there, Laura. Don't worry about it; I wrote pretty much the same
thing here already. I was just really feeling bummed and needed an
"e-shoulder" (sniffles) g ... and my saying that at the risk of ruining
your rep with the football ng. vbg

Too late. One glimpse of Laura's dark side and the football ng shriveled.

Shut up Professor! Laura is the nicest person in this group. You must
be obscessed with her. Get over it before she laminates you.

J.C.