A contortionist asleep

Old July 12th 05, 06:32 AM
223rem

Default A contortionist asleep

How can she sleep contorted like that?

http://tinypic.com/71qz9t.jpg

http://tinypic.com/71r03r.jpg
Old July 12th 05, 06:35 AM
whitershadeofpale

223rem wrote:
How can she sleep contorted like that?

http://tinypic.com/71qz9t.jpg

http://tinypic.com/71r03r.jpg

What is your take on it?

Old July 12th 05, 06:40 AM
223rem

whitershadeofpale wrote:

223rem wrote:

How can she sleep contorted like that?

http://tinypic.com/71qz9t.jpg

http://tinypic.com/71r03r.jpg

What is your take on it?

I guess she is stretching even when aslepp
Old July 12th 05, 08:07 AM
christal63

223rem wrote:
How can she sleep contorted like that?

http://tinypic.com/71qz9t.jpg

http://tinypic.com/71r03r.jpg

It's part of a cat's "job description" to keep us wondering...
And btw our younger one, Nico, also sleeps in the most peculiar
positions.

Christine in Vantaa, Finland

Old July 12th 05, 12:44 PM
SuzQ

223rem wrote:
How can she sleep contorted like that?

http://tinypic.com/71qz9t.jpg

http://tinypic.com/71r03r.jpg

It's part of a cat's "job description" to keep us wondering...
And btw our younger one, Nico, also sleeps in the most peculiar
positions.

Christine in Vantaa, Finland

I was going to say about the same thing. A cat who doesn't keep you
guessing needs to be retrained by the Mothership.
Suz

Old July 12th 05, 03:20 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 05:32:39 GMT, 223rem
yodeled:

How can she sleep contorted like that?

http://tinypic.com/71qz9t.jpg

http://tinypic.com/71r03r.jpg

Because she's one of those boneless cats. What a cutie.

Theresa
Old July 12th 05, 05:18 PM
Melissa Houle

223rem wrote in message
. ..
How can she sleep contorted like that?

http://tinypic.com/71qz9t.jpg

http://tinypic.com/71r03r.jpg

Now that's talent! =o) What a pretty cat!

Melissa

Old July 13th 05, 12:42 AM
dsh-diva

I don't know if you've seen this site, but it's really worth a look:

http://www.christymarx.com/moggy/olympics.htm

It's all funny sleeping positions of the feline variety

Enjoy!
Jennie, For Xena and Callisto

Melissa Houle wrote:
. ..

Old July 15th 05, 01:39 AM
Duke of URL

223rem wrote:

How can she sleep contorted like that?

http://tinypic.com/71qz9t.jpg

http://tinypic.com/71r03r.jpg

Because cats don't have spines, they have slinkies...
You need to go to
http://www.andreaharner.com/archives..._olympics.html
and enter yours.
--
Once a suicide bomber, always a suicide bomber