Am I not pretty?

Old October 20th 05, 04:00 PM
Wayne Mitchell

Default Am I not pretty?

223rem wrote:

http://tinypic.com/es27ns.jpg

You are indeed a lovely calico kitty -- but then you knew that.

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old October 20th 05, 04:00 PM
Wayne Mitchell

"kate" wrote:

http://tinypic.com/es5f79.jpg

Awww. Helping meowmie pick up the trash. What a good kitty!
:-)

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old October 20th 05, 04:07 PM
223rem

kate wrote:
Oh, he? is just gorgeous. Having just worked out how to do this, here
are a couple of pics of my little guy.

http://tinypic.com/es5ds1.jpg

http://tinypic.com/es5f79.jpg

Love the second one. What an *amazing* color!
Old October 20th 05, 05:10 PM
Karen

That is so cute!

Old October 20th 05, 06:31 PM
Christina Websell

"223rem" wrote in message
http://tinypic.com/es27ns.jpg

Only a little bit pretty ;-)
Awww. I love calicos, here in the UK we call them tortoiseshell & white.
Tuxedo kitties are called just plain black & white. Those black and white
kitties with more white than black on, like Stinky and Snoopy are called
white & black.
Not very imaginative, eh?

Tweed

Old October 20th 05, 08:29 PM
Julie Cook

223rem wrote:

http://tinypic.com/es27ns.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!
Julie

Old October 21st 05, 12:00 AM
Irulan

Piggy-backing on Julie's post, this little kitty looks just like Lily,
except Lily has less white than the kitty has. But the same pretty face
Lily's mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Julie Cook" wrote in message

223rem wrote:

http://tinypic.com/es27ns.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!
Julie

Old October 21st 05, 01:38 AM
Pat

"kate" wrote
here are a couple of pics of my little guy.

http://tinypic.com/es5ds1.jpg

http://tinypic.com/es5f79.jpg

He's gorgeous. What's his breed?

Old October 21st 05, 03:18 AM
Takayuki

223rem wrote:
http://tinypic.com/es27ns.jpg

Very pretty, and pretty outdoors too. Is that your kitten? What's
her name?

Old October 21st 05, 03:19 AM
Takayuki

223rem wrote:
kate wrote:
Oh, he? is just gorgeous. Having just worked out how to do this, here
are a couple of pics of my little guy.

http://tinypic.com/es5ds1.jpg

http://tinypic.com/es5f79.jpg

Love the second one. What an *amazing* color!

I also like the first one - cat thighs are quite shapely and well
muscled.